RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A cigarette man speaks on ganja ...KD NIGHT !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cigarette man speaks on ganja ...KD NIGHT !

I know that some of the supporters calling for it for medicinal purposes have no intention of participating in that programme. They start buy trailer to export," Knight said.

"You have people who articulate beautiful positions and there are those with a hidden agenda and so you have to be careful," he added.

Cabinet approved certain changes to the law relating to ganja. These relate to the possession of small quantities for personal use, the smoking of ganja in private places and the use of ganja for medical/medicinal and religious purposes

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead4.html

The biggest fool , i have ever heard in government speak on the topic of ganja, this fool has blood on his hands.

Those cigarretes will catch up to him and it will be a 1000s times worse than any ganja spliff.

Ganja Lung /Cigarette Lung.

http://lungdetoxification.com/images/lungcompare.jpg
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Seems Jamaica followed US lead,the timing and similarities in proposal...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Isn't this grossly misleading? The picture shows a "healthy" lung. Are you saying ganja smoking has no deleterious effect on the lung?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

neglible,name some. and no its not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFg62XEQWM4

Cant find a case of oral,neck or lung cancer with ganja.

Longer version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNzezbc27w
        Last edited by Sir X; July 5, 2014, 03:15 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I guess you have not listened to the video you cited. The guy in the first video says that tobacco and marijuana contain same carcogenic substances (I know you should know, but read that as cancer causing), and in an equal amount of smoke, marijuana contains about 4 times more carcinogens than tobacco.

I think you picked a wrong reference this time to make your point X. Check it again.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

What else does it say ,you got stuck on carcinogens?....Thats a historical fact!.... I have been posting this for months, what else does it say about the control study.

The MD gave you a scientific presentation and you got stuck on carcinogens. Question did he say it causes cancer? What other properties does it have that makes it therapeutic. I.E anticarcinogenic?.....again show me one study where it has been conclusively proven like cigarettes ,ganja causes cancer.

MD /Professor emeterius UCLA addressed the cancer issue head on using NIDA play words may..or should and shoots them down with science.

Why wouldnt I use his presentation ,its the best yet,its science.You don't present a point by hiding from the truth....point is if it has carcinogens it should be presenting cancer like cigarettes.
            Last edited by Sir X; July 6, 2014, 06:13 AM.

Comment

I am speaking on carcinogens in relation to Mosiah's question to you. He asked if the smoke didn't have any adverse effects on the lungs to which you responded very little. You are concealing that marijuana smoke has more carcinogens than tobacco. Carcinogens greater than tobacco is a big deal to some people.

You are like a USED car salesman X...
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla didnt you present said arguement like a month ago about carcinogens and ganja,the Md addrressed it,thats the point of the post isnt it..ganja..carcinogens and effects !

It would be ridiculous for it not to be presented,its a known fact.It is a big deal not to some to all,hence the many studies.The conclusion has been known for years ,only coming to light recently ,with the mask of propoganda being dismissed.Anyone who smokes or inhales a substance and doesnt have that question on his mind ,is lying.Its an age old question that keeps popping up.

Poor yuh.
                Last edited by Sir X; July 6, 2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

No, no
                  Poor yuh.
                  You make the assumption that everyone read or watch every bit of info you post on ganga. Most people on here I am sure give it a passing glance as they see an obsession on your part with articles on the stuff.

I am not even making reference to other posts or what I may know from previous posting. I am making reference to you making claims and giving supporting video of an expert, when the expert is saying opposite to what you are saying. Again, the point I am addressing is Mosiah's concern about the adverse effects on the lungs, which the expert claims that marijuana has 4 times the amount of carcinogens for an equal amount of tobacco smoke. I am not arguing anything else either for or against the stuff. Stay focused here X as you are behaving like a child with ADHD.

Comment

Opposite of what i am saying ?.....let Mo decide that ...ganja,carcinopenic properties does not equate to cancer because of the THC because of various factors- pro apotonic..all i said was neglible name some....Neglible because like any drug it has side effects.e.g people are allergic to aspirin and tylenol,it gives some hives.

Curious as to what the opposite is ?.....if you can point it out to the ADHD child.

Comment

Working...
                    X