• Show
Clear All

• Gomes BITCH SLAPPED ALL OVER JAMAICA

On hubris and the rights of the child

Grace Virtue

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Print this page Email A Friend!

Carolyn Gomes

ONE of the most powerful tenets of Christianity, embodied in the Golden Rule, is the call to compassion, which simply means displaying care and concern for the suffering of others. In other words, since we typically do not enjoy the pain of suffering, we should take care not to inflict it on others, and when they do suffer, our noblest response should be empathy and kindness. Major religions like Christianity, Judaism and Buddhism rank compassion among the greatest virtues.

I have had to think about this as I ponder Carolyn Gomes, the woman currently at the centre of our latest national brouhaha, and my own response to her. However, it is worth thinking about in relation to others as well, particularly those whom Jesus called "the least of these, my people".

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/colum...hild-_16992575
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I must say i agree with the writer.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

To the point!
      Big up, Ms. Virtue.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The State protect children ?

lol ! woiee ! Mi duodenum !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          The State protect children ?

lol ! woiee ! Mi duodenum !

lol
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X