Karl and Jawge you embarrass yourselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl and Jawge you embarrass yourselves

Your arguments are so silly they make the two of you look like you really don't have any sense. Although I really wonder at times, I still conclude that you do have sense (although Jawge makes it hard for me to believe......) but anyway.

I will respect it more if you just say you hate the JLP and will never contemplate voting for the JLP and you love the PNP and it doesn't matter what the numbers say about the economy and crime and violence and injustice and corruption and the standard of education, you just love that party. You are not alone; there are a very large percentage of people, both highly educated and functionally illiterate who think like that. Just don't try to justify your position, because when you do you come off as being stupid. (Talking about Jamal, and five flights a day and free education and DM and all that rubbish)

I mean Karl is no fool. He is not stupid enough to attempt to grade the government, despite me taunting and daring him to do so.

I really feel embarrassed for you two. You will have nothing to be ashamed of anyway if you just stick to blind devotion, because the PNP will return as the government. We only have about a month or so left to wait.

Boss yuh seem to be
    seriously confused. What are you atalking about? DM and free education? Please explain. What is the JLP track record on education. Why is the JLP have to go around apologizing to the people for one thing to another? Why is it that crime is so high but the JLP can fix it when they go in? Well I guess I have no sense.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jawge;30097 Well I guess I have no sense.[/QUOTE]

AAAAHHHH.

Now I feel you are getting somewhere!

Just stick to blind devotion, forget the questions............

Comment

no, no I can't do that because
        I wouldn't be the eternal learner then. I am a fool but I'm willing to be enlightened. Please go ahead and enlighten me, thanks.

Comment

BTW you need to tell me where
          you are going with this DM argument. It's obvious that you are new (couple years) hence you are ignorant of my position on certain issues. I would still like to know though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            no, no I can't do that because
            I wouldn't be the eternal learner then. I am a fool but I'm willing to be enlightened. Please go ahead and enlighten me, thanks.
            Enlightenment for you my friend is only a dream to be pursued, but never attained.

Comment

Thanks , now I know who you
              are: One of those in the caves that swear by the shadows. Again thanks for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                Thanks , now I know who you
                are: One of those in the caves that swear by the shadows. Again thanks for your time.
                Jawge, mek him know say a act yuh a act! Man like you should be in hollywood!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why unnu wasting time with this confused breddah. All unnu do when unnu prolong this conversation is give him the impression he is making any sense.
                  Look at his line of 'reasoning'- Jamica is backward in everything from flush toilet to street light to education level to jobs creation yet he is a die-hard supporter of the government who has been in power for 18 yeras and who should be able to take care of all the ills he talks about.

Not to forget this is the same system of education that gave him the start to what he thinks is a great mind.

Unnun no see seh him feels seh him reach a heaven by Uncle Sam allowing him to live in the US and contribute to their economy.

He thinks he is doing us a big favour by sending back the lickle pittance he claims to send back anyways.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                  X