Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate Blocking DEA From Targeting Ganja

Senate Could Follow House In Blocking DEA From Targeting Medical Marijuana
    Posted: 06/19/2014 1:49 pm EDT Updated: 06/19/2014 2:59 pm EDT Print Article
    Tweet

Email

WASHINGTON -- The Senate could soon follow the House in banning the Drug Enforcement Administration from using its budget to crack down on states that have legalized marijuana for medical purposes.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Wednesday introduced a Senate amendment to the Justice Department budget bill that would restrict DEA agents and federal prosecutors from using allotted funds to pursue providers of and patients using medical marijuana in the 22 states and the District of Columbia that have legalized its use.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5511734.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

That was quick,I thought it would take florida legalizing it and making it a presidential issue before they clamped down on the DEA.When this passes ,consider it quasi legal.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

WeedX, lend me a rizzler............
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Give you ,but mi nuh smoke or sell,I can refer Yuh to some unemployed corna youths.

Comment

Sen. Rand Paul has my support on this one. Total waste of time and resources that is best used elsewhere.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
          X