GSAT results out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSAT results out

Likkle gamma got a 96 average to get his first choice school to go with making ALL PREP!

Proud cannot describe how I feel right now. He started the GSAT curriculum in grade 5 because he was not here for grade 4 and has excelled while remaining humble....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

He did very well!

Comment

Congrats man! The likkle man obviously is from good stock!
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Congrats! Keep up the good works. So he's going to JC!
        Peter R

Comment

Congrats to the youth. Big up to the parents too because I know it is hard work. Wish him all the best.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Congratulations to the likle man!
            Gwaan, Proud papa!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Big tings!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Excellent Performance!

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Likkle gamma got a 96 average to get his first choice school to go with making ALL PREP!

Proud cannot describe how I feel right now. He started the GSAT curriculum in grade 5 because he was not here for grade 4 and has excelled while remaining humble....
                I have always maintained that the best results are generally achieved whenever there is a combination of good teaching in the classroom and good, responsible parenting at home. No doubt these two essential factors were at work here (along with the child’s efforts, of course).

Congrats, Gamma, you have every right to be proud!

Comment

Great news! So why you leave us guessing on his first choice school, or does that go without saying? LOL!
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

How yuh mean? It goes without saying .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post

DNA had a big inout at work! Congrats.
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X