Rudi, you seem to be the only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudi, you seem to be the only

rational labourite round here (I thought reason and rationale was lost in that party) Anyway when yuh ready come talk wid mi. Did bruce say di book banning and violence were wrong? Big step that. Seems like the JLP has a lot of apologies to hand (Rastas got theirs) boy your party did a job on the people though. Respek sah.

Why yuh insulting Rudi now Jawge? Now I understand the impact of those books Shearer banned! If really focked you up!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      rational labourite round here (I thought reason and rationale was lost in that party) Anyway when yuh ready come talk wid mi. Did bruce say di book banning and violence were wrong? Big step that. Seems like the JLP has a lot of apologies to hand (Rastas got theirs) boy your party did a job on the people though. Respek sah.
      Jawge when the man dem use to say you reasoning skills kinda wierd sometimes I use to assume is just mouth talk but now you have me wondering. Nothing wrong with being a labourite if it is positive for Jamaica. I am just at a loss at how you come to your conclusion. Like you love to say:
      enlighten me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
        Jawge when the man dem use to say you reasoning skills kinda wierd sometimes I use to assume is just mouth talk but now you have me wondering. Nothing wrong with being a labourite if it is positive for Jamaica. I am just at a loss at how you come to your conclusion. Like you love to say:
        enlighten me please.
        Reasoning Skill weird yuh seh ?.. more like LACK of reasoning skill..

Comment

"Jawge when the man dem use to say you reasoning skills kinda wierd sometimes I use to assume is just mouth talk"

Eventually Jawge's 'light' always shine through!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My bad boss. I guess all
            is lost for the JLP , just when i thought there was a glimmer of hope. I keep saying it that the PNP is evolving and get more sophisticated whilst the JLP is languishing in an archaic politics. This is not good for JA (short term it may lookk good but). Lazie an Ben unnuh fi haff manners, unnuh nuh see big peeple ah talk cho. Eddie nuh raise him pickney dem right at all

Comment

My bad boss. I guess all
              is lost for the JLP , just when i thought there was a glimmer of hope. I keep saying it that the PNP is evolving and get more sophisticated whilst the JLP is languishing in an archaic politics. This is not good for JA (short term it may lookk good but). Lazie an Ben unnuh fi haff manners, unnuh nuh see big peeple ah talk cho. Eddie nuh raise him pickney dem right at all
              Bway you have me in stitches to rastafari. "Eddie nuh raise him pickney dem right at all". Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                Bway you have me in stitches to rastafari. "Eddie nuh raise him pickney dem right at all". Classic.
                Yeah man ... Jawge is a Classic Comedian or is it Comrade?

Comment

Well yuh done know cause
                  Joshua's children grew under manners LOL

Comment

Well yuh done know cause
                    Joshua's children grew under manners LOL
                    Tell us more about the 'American Perspective' when analyzing the success or failure of a 4 Term Government..

What 'perspective' should we be using to determine failure or success ?

Comment

Explain the gas issue that I
                      mentioned above, then I will go on.

Comment

Explain the gas issue that I
                        mentioned above, then I will go on.
                        I don't need to explain nutting.. you need to explain why we should not hold the PNP Government accountable after 4 Terms in office for the ills of society.. please explain why.. the 'American Perspective' thing just begs more questions..

A cryptic statement on gas distribution cannot be your answer... spell it out, don't be afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          I don't need to explain nutting.. you need to explain why we should not hold the PNP Government accountable after 4 Terms in office for the ills of society.. please explain why.. the 'American Perspective' thing just begs more questions..

A cryptic statement on gas distribution cannot be your answer... spell it out, don't be afraid...
                          And make sure you use the spell check when yuh spelling it out!

Comment

Working...
                          X