Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Jangle and Gamma, the big man deh pon the

case:

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Bolt move fasss ...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Quite Likely Means Nothing

Not sure if this means anything except a sports night out by two friends who are respectful of each other’s sports achievements. Remember that Venus and Serena Williams were in Jamaica several months ago, so they would have met and interacted with a number of prominent Jamaicans.

Comment

Come on Historian,unless she is married...
        That scene in Soul Plane comes to mind when Kevin Hart told the concerned husband that he can forget about his wife as she is definitely gone...
        Last edited by Rockman; June 14, 2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Maybe, or it could also just be a PR thing arranged by their handlers. Happens all the time in todays celebrity-loving culture.

Whatever it is, Nice photo-op for both of them.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Both are puma athletes ... Please let that be it!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              Both are puma athletes ... Please let that be it!!!
              Why? Bolt should 'put question to her' Jamaican style. Let her decide how to answer!
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I'm sure he did!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What is that red thing on her right hand? a bandage? or a Michael Jackson red fingerless glove?
                  Peter R

Comment

Hand?

Comment

Its the latter apparently. Gamma do you see this black one?

Comment

Islandman: Asking a Favor

Can you post the link for this photograph, boss? My goodness, I think I’m in love again!!

Comment

Join the line under for the record I'm Bead of you insane line

Comment

Here you go:

http://www.aolcdn.com/photogalleryas...-940mg4510.jpg

Comment

Muchas Gracias!

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              Thank you very much, my friend!

My wish here is a day late, but I hope you had a wonderful Father’s Day yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X