Mosiah, please don't follow Karl. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, please don't follow Karl. I

do not HATE the PNP. I've realized that all they do is keep us back. Isn't it amazing that since 1972 the only period we as a country moved forward was when the PNP was in self imposed exile? You can stay follow the others form the fool. The sooner unuh wake up and see reality the better.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I not following anybody. I know exactly what I'm going to do come election time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Miami or New York ?

Comment

Wherever the first of the 5 flights going.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Less dan 5 now...AJ cutting routes left right and centre. Lol

Comment

About time some drastic action is taken with that...that...bottomless pit. Maudib can stay there, Butch could not have saved that airline no matter what the govt. did or did not do.

Time dem serve some banana chips and some otaheite apple Tru-Juice on Air Jamaica and hold the damn curry goat and rice and peas!

Can you imagine - US$1B dollars!!! Billion!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              About time some drastic action is taken with that...that...bottomless pit. Maudib can stay there, Butch could not have saved that airline no matter what the govt. did or did not do.

Time dem serve some banana chips and some otaheite apple Tru-Juice on Air Jamaica and hold the damn curry goat and rice and peas!

Besides making sure the product has quality consistency...can you imagine...???

...and, do we...are we able to get the Grace juices?

Mosiah to be a member of the next government!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Me a member of the JLP?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Save the Airline ? What does that mean ?

Air Jamaica has to be viewed within the context of the Tourism Product.. otherwise it makes no sense.

If you have a superior Tourist product then the 'cost' of operating a transport are offset.

Comment

Working...
                  X