RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Citizens need visa for Brazil - What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then what's the problem? Apply for it online and follow the instructions. It is not that difficult to get the visa.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is that type of mentality why some people hate the US.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I had to advise a very prominent Jamaican football official to apply for the visa. He had already bought his ticket and was ready to leave in 2 days!

I thought the Brazil embassy in Jamaica had mentioned something about waiving the visa requirement for Jamaicans for the WC. I guess that did not happen.
        I also thought that Jamaican received waiver but a 2nd look at the PR release show that we received an automatic extension of the validity of the visa to 5 years but you still need a visa!
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Wow. I guess the Brazilians don't need the American tourist dollars. Do they require fingerprints for the World Cup Visa?
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

They require from the US everything the US requires of them.

The first time a yankee tried to refuse the process in Brazil, dem call out the police to arrest him!!!! Dem nuh play.

US tourist $$$$? Brazil have nuff tourists themselves! They are now the number 1 agricultural producer in the world too.

Comment

Working...
            X