RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Citizens need visa for Brazil - What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Citizens need visa for Brazil - What?

Backside, man reach a airport only to be told that he needs a FIFA World Cup Visa or a Tourist visa to visit Brazil. You must apply where you live and the waiting period is about 7 days.

FIFA tell Brazil to allow Budweiser get to sell beer in the stadium but FIFA could n't tell Brazil to let in Americans with a ticket?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Originally posted by Time View Post
    Backside, man reach a airport only to be told that he needs a FIFA World Cup Visa or a Tourist visa to visit Brazil. You must apply where you live and the waiting period is about 7 days.

FIFA tell Brazil to allow Budweiser get to sell beer in the stadium but FIFA couldn't tell Brazil to let in Americans with a ticket?
    Brazilians need visas to visits the US so what is the big deal? I cannot believe that the person who was traveling, their travel agent didn't advise them that a visa was needed to enter Brazil. Also, the traveler shouldn't assume that because he travels with a US passport, it will guarantee entry anywhere they go without a visa. Utter carelessness on the part of the traveler if you ask me!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

him problem dat...why should FIFA tell Brazil to let in an American without a visa?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        him problem dat...why should FIFA tell Brazil to let in an American without a visa?
        America is a super power with a huge potential for football! Politics and football don't mix. Brazil needs to understand why Uncle Sam imposed visa restrictions on Brazil and cool it. We need to fix this for the Olympics. No visa for US Citizens for the Olympics!
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Fix it? How about just applying for a visa like everybody else?

Comment

LOL. Good one Time! I know this could never be a serious post.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

oh...is a joke? must be...

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                America is a super power with a huge potential for football! Politics and football don't mix. Brazil needs to understand why Uncle Sam imposed visa restrictions on Brazil and cool it. We need to fix this for the Olympics. No visa for US Citizens for the Olympics!
                LOL!!

We knew you were a bit soft in the head... but this takes the cake
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I suppose you know that anytime a US citizen decides to travel to China, they have to apply for a visa before they are allowed to travel there?
                  While I have a US passport, I have no problem complying with the requirements if I want to enter the people's country. Who am I to dictate to them how to run their business?
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

LMAO: Bricktop, applying for a visitor's visa is un-American!! America is the greatest empire! In ancient times if another country had told Rome that its citizens needed a visa then the romans would have invaded and added that country to the empire.

Comment

Well that citizen DID NOT do his homework -- as US citizens always need a visa to travel to Brazil. I know it is not my co-worker, as he got his visa :-)

Surprised the airline did not ask when he purchased his ticket. Visa needed for China, India and lots more places and you must get the visa in your home country.

In Ethiopia, you apply for the visa upon landing. South Africa and many others, do not require a visa, if your stay is less than 90 days.
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

In Ethiopia, you apply for the visa upon landing
                        Really? So there is no way to get it ahead of time, you haffe spend the plane fare and hope them let you in?
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                          Really? So there is no way to get it ahead of time, you haffe spend the plane fare and hope them let you in?
                          It sort of used to work like that in the past for Jamaicans travelling to UK and Canada. Immigration made a decision to either let you in or send you home after you landed Things change.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                            Sounds risky!
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We have expedited several passports to the Brazillian embassy (in ATL)-- with return tracking back to the customers.

So this requirement is very well established.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X