• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male jogger gang-raped

Male jogger gang-raped
    Man assaulted in early-morning attack by armed men at Queen Hill

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Male jogger gang-raped

PEOPLE who flock Queen Hill in St Andrew to jog or walk in the mornings are now apprehensive following the brutal gang-rape of a male jogger in that community early Monday.

The man, the Jamaica Observer was told, is now suffering from serious injuries and mental trauma after the harrowing experience.

A group of joggers reportedly found the victim naked, with his hands and feet bound, sitting on the sidewalk at the foot of the hill close to Perkins Boulevard.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...raped_16858870

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Hope he seeks counselling...
    So the crime was reported and the police did not respond.Hence,all we have is the colour of a car.
    The predators remain free to hunt.

Comment

People called the police and there was no response? Useless JCF as usual.

"We called the Duhaney Park and Constant Spring police, but we got no response. I am not sure if he reported the incident," the man said.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Them BRAZEN!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Failed state time.

The last vestige gone. Unimaginable in the 1970s and 80s.

Comment

This story sound kinda suspect to me. Some buggering went on but...something is not being said.

Yesterday, police from the St Andrew South Division said they received no report of the incident. However, it was confirmed by a member of the Queen Hill community, who said the men drove a white car and were armed with a gun and a knife.
            So did this member of the community SEE it happen, or did he HEAR that men in a white car was raping this person, presumably on the side of the road?

I think the victim knew his attackers.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Blame the victim , whatever happened it was done to dehumanize the man, and yes it could be as you say, it would still pass as rape.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes it would, assuming that the rest of the story is true.

It could be true and the Observer just did a poor job reporting it . At the very least they could have got some confirmation from the hospital. I assume the victim was taken to the hospital if he was bleeding from his rectum?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Well, I can tell you that J-Flag haffi warn dem members now, as the backlash will likely be fierce.

Comment

Yes they more than anyone else should be motivated to get to the bottom (no pun intended ) of this.

If it is true then it would be something that I don't think we have seen before, armed men driving around and randomly raping people on the side of the road in the morning.

It just nuh sound right to me, but maybe things have reached this stage.
                    Last edited by Islandman; June 13, 2014, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I would like to hear the victim story. Was it 'no consent buggery' or was it a 'gay to gay' dispute?
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Women have been getting raped by men.,and 'I can be a better man' got convicted for a case that mirrors this one.
                        If Buggery is not to be discriminated then why we think rapists would not act accordingly?

Comment

Think before you post Rockman. What are you saying? Do heterosexual rapists rape women because hetero sex is legal? Rape is rape, it is an act of violence.

Did you miss "randomly on the side of the road in the morning"? That is what is strange about the story, not the existence of homosexual rapists. They have always been around.

Comment

Random victimization is not uncommon there and goes hand in hand with the act of rape.
                            Two guys walking with a female late at nights is two guys protecting that female from being raped,now there is a heightened risk of those guys themselves getting raped.
                            There has to be a correlation with the softening of act of buggery and the heightened risk..

Back in my teenager years,a parent would not consent to his or her daughter spendi.g the night with me but would be okay with the teenager having sleep overs at a girlfriend house.
                            That has changed,and it is not because their daughter had stifled urges all along but because of the proliferation of lesbian lifestyle in recent times.
                            Last edited by Rockman; June 13, 2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I can imagine the trauma that the victim and his family are reeling from. No hospital spokesperson is going to comment on the story.
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X