X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolboys must succeed or will be dealt with by Pusey

I wasn't at my ethical self, young phone thief tells court
    Monday, June 09, 2014

TWO schoolboys, who held up two schoolgirls with knives and robbed one of them of her Blackberry cellular phone, were last Thursday warned by Senior Registrate Magistrate Judith Pusey to ensure that they aced their Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC) exams or their sentencing in August will not be favourable.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...court_16806239

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I wasn't at my ethical self, young phone thief tells court
    Monday, June 09, 2014

TWO schoolboys, who held up two schoolgirls with knives and robbed one of them of her Blackberry cellular phone, were last Thursday warned by Senior Registrate Magistrate Judith Pusey to ensure that they aced their Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC) exams or their sentencing in August will not be favourable.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...court_16806239
    LOL!

Mi notice seh yuh ah trespass pon mi franchise
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Good move by Pussey.
      Mr President,if the age of consent is 16 then....(at what age you become eligible to vote,buy beers,go to adult prisons?)
      It wasn't a grab and run,a weapon was used and the girls could not leave.....
      He is not entitle to that cell phone,the same way a rapist isn't entitle...
      Certainly raping too is the rapist not being at his ethical best.
      Lucky brats!
      Last edited by Rockman; June 10, 2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X