Mi juss get it from sources ah yaad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi juss get it from sources ah yaad

dat dem offer associates degree at comm college in Mobay that is good. So people can sign up for comp sci. degree now.

There are almost 600,00 people of working age in Jamaica that have never passed any examination at any level.

What do you propose to do with them ? Enroll them at Community College ?

Comment

Yes sir, enroll them and have them do
      remedial courses until they can do college courses, they then get their associates. That's how it's done here. I know many people that leave from community colleges to attend MIT, Caltech and also Ivy league colleges. Yes man free up the people's mind, man nuh haffi travel come a america again to be free, I tell you the info age is going break down many barriers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Yes sir, enroll them and have them do
        remedial courses until they can do college courses, they then get their associates. That's how it's done here. I know many people that leave from community colleges to attend MIT, Caltech and also Ivy league colleges. Yes man free up the people's mind, man nuh haffi travel come a america again to be free, I tell you the info age is going break down many barriers.
        Suh who are the people working at McDonalds ?

at construction sites ?

at the docks ?

Garbage Collectors ?

Janitors ?

Yuh have sense ?

Comment

See because both you and your
          party have a low standard and belief for the people of Ja, you cannot see the big picture.The new middle class will rise, Ja will now have an immigration problem as the less fortune tries to acquire a visa to seek work. As I said; serious Jakans need to come and save you guys from yourselves. "sight is of the eyes, vison is of the mind". why waste time though with those whose thoughts are limited to basket weaving.

Comment

Who has been running the country for 18 years ?

Under whose watch have we developed 600,000 people of working age with no qualifications of any type ?

Now yuh cussing JLP because them have to deal with this problem if dem come into power ?

Yuh nuh hear yuh friend Omar talking about 'irredeemable' people ?

I have a suspicion you actual believe the BS yuh chatting.. yuh have to be careful when yuh pushing drugs, sometimes yuh fall into the trap of using your own product... careful.

You propose to matriculate people that have never passed any exam at any level into institutions of FURTHER learning ?

Yuh nuh hear mi seh yuh deh pon internet ? Yuh figure because yuh nuh post yuh name yuh safe from ridicule ? People in yah nuh know yuh ?

Comment

Ben I want you to take a seat
              and go this over very slooooowly ok.Why is that a kid can leave drop out of highschool here and do his GED, go on to community college get his associates, then move to bachelors and it's not a problem. Why is it a problem for students here to enter the community colleges , do remedial courses then college courses and finally a diploma? For crying out loud; Japs who has been sentenced to 20 years has been able get his high school diploma and do college courses and free people in Ja can't? So Ja is really one big prison with a system holding them back? They say even the vendor on the streets of Japan knows more math than amath major in the US (don't know how true that is) What's wrong with having a highly educated society? This subject thing in JA is really bull**************** and is just a way of collecting money. You should do one comprehensive exam that qualifies you for college if not off to community colleg for remedial courses until you are brought up to speed. Sitting before a English or hiostory professor is way diffrent from sitting before a High school teacher. Then again Ja can just resort to basket weaving. Imagine a young lady was on the island and the system told her that all she was good for is to sew. In the US she is in a picture with top research scientists (now has phd in microbiology). It look like man haffi say God bless america fi true cause yuh want mostly janitors and garbage man but I tell next time you see dem shake them hand because that coulod have been the next great scientist or Ceo of some company in the US.

Comment

Anybody stopping 'basket weavers' from doing dem 'GED' ?

I presume you will want them to be living, eating while this process is going on.. no ? dem all going to live with 'Mummy' and 'Daddy' ?

Look like seh you live in a dream world.

Comment

Your sources are about 15 years late...dem tell you we have street lights and stop lights too? And a lot of homes now have flush toilets?
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    Your sources are about 15 years late...dem tell you we have street lights and stop lights too? And a lot of homes now have flush toilets?
                    Dem diss Mobay Sickko.

Mi know yuh haffi defend it.

Comment

Well the original poster is from MoBay as well...oops, I wont assume anything since he has in the past renounced the high school he went to and tried to rewrite history as well so I cant say anything more.

It is not just about dissing MoBay but our education system in Jamaica is not as bad as most people want to think it is.
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Mosiah whe you deh?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Are you speaking of the non working lights
                          at one or two locations (most that don't work). A major intersection at bouge, the lights just don't work. I left JA some weeks ago and it still wasn't fixed. As for the flush toilet: don't worry you will get over it (in time that is).

Comment

Working...
                          X