No announcement yet.

Critical Thinking shall save you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you should ask yourself is with all of that discrimination, why is it that today Asians make up more than 50% of the Silicon Valley workforce, why are they over-represented at American Universities particularly in graduate programs, and why do Asian families in the US have a median household income of more than $60K.

Go visit Bronx Science and you might get some clues.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The people in influential positions in Jamaica are living in a bubble, a fools paradise. The degree of mental gymnastics they perform to justify te crap ocurring down there is astounding.

You know that some even try to argue with me that Jamaica is as rich, if not richer than the Bahamas? They try to argue that supermarket prices are manageable for the majority of the population. I find that Jam supermarket prices rival Switzerland and its well know that Switzerland is a tiefing place for such things. Hardware/Haberdashery prices are HIGHER than in Switzerland, when quality is factored in.

The current conditions in Jam are unsustainable...something WILL give.

At this point the PNP is toast but the JLP aint really ready either, so is bare 1 term guvvahment from now on. Hope is nowhere to be found...

Comment

It took a looong time for the vacant US ambassador post to be filled,this was to tailored...
        Now we have the real gov(IMF)scheduled to visit their crime scene in June,so important is this trip that the head of the IMF will be there.
        What awaits us this time?

Comment

Just when I think the hypocrisy on here has reached its peak you guys(muadib et al) surpass yourselves. Marcus Garvey said this long before Chiney Chang or whatever him name but he was demonized by the "Out of Many One People" varandah crew. Now that same crew attempts to ridicule black people for not handling them the way Chinese would have handled them. The real travesty is that in the 21st century this "set" is not seen for what they are.

Comment

yuh rambling.. take a breath and try and respond intelligently...

BTW where did you see Muadib demonize Marcus Garvey ?

Comment

You surface. I am sure you can do better than that. You only have a problem with the principles of Marcus Garvey when it is someone who LOOKS like Marcus Garvey espousing it. I don't know why you and the varandah lot cuss Jamaica continually. Be thankful that there is somewhere on this planet where you can get away with your BS. You guys should be singing the praises of JA everyday.

Comment

You are speaking from a point of ignorance.. par for the course.. don't speak about wheh yuh nuh know bout..

Comment

Cmon oh critical thinker you can do better than that. Not living up to your self-appointed moniker at all.

Comment

If the facts are not to your liking... suh it guh.. mi nah embellish to please yuh..

Comment

Not sure what you're saying. are you saying you are "factually" familiar with Mr Chang? Please clarify oh critical one.

Comment

What information are you relying on for this statement:

"You only have a problem with the principles of Marcus Garvey when it is someone who LOOKS like Marcus Garvey espousing it"

Or are you yapping from a point of ignorance per usual ?

Comment

Easy critical thinker. I'll deal with you after the game. In the meantime gwan practice your 'monkey' chants.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                            Easy critical thinker. I'll deal with you after the game. In the meantime gwan practice your 'monkey' chants.
                            lol!
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Try and separate your emotions.. Critical Thinking.. deal with the argument presented.. stick to dat..

Mi nuh deal wid man..

Comment

Working...
                              X