Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Thinking shall save you

Asian Interviewer: "Can you address their concerns Mr.Chang?"

MR. CHANG: "The concerns of Black people? Yes I can. The fact is, that we all live under a system of White Supremacy. We Asian people look back at our long history of conflict with the European. We observe their strategies and develop our own, in response and in kind. There is no need for loud mass movements on our part, because we intend to overtake them in time, through action and personal sacrifice".

Asian INTERVIEWER: "And the Black man?"

MR. CHANG: "He does not count into our situation. He is simply here. We do not hate the Black man. We just love the Asian man most. Real love--not cliche. We want to see Asian man happy, so we employ him. We eat together. We spend time with each other. We want his kids to be educated, so we invest in our own schools that offer our children the technical abilities to change the world's power structure in our favor. We want to see the Asian man safe, so we purchase and organize our own communities. We want him to remain Asian, so we reduce the outside influence of others ideologies and cultures. While he fought to sniff behind the White man, the Black man has had the opportunity and every right in the world to do the same, but he chooses to indict people like me for not hiring him over my own brothers. For me to do this would be foolish and that would not be Asian love. In contrast, the Black man will fight for the right to be up under everyone else other than other Black people who he should feel the most love for. If our indifference to their situation make us racist, then what would you call the Black man's indifference to his own situation?"

Now the question is.. which 'Black Man' is he referring to.. di one's dat took the 'cruise' or the ones that stayed at home ?

Japanese love Chiney ?

Let us talk about a brown man,maybe even two.
    Karl Samuda resigns.....

Comment

How talking about 'brown man' help the black man situation ?

Yuh reinforcing missa chang argument..

Comment

Truth be told,the greatest threat to the Asians are from fellow Asians from elsewhere,some love of the race.
        The brown man chat is along the same vein,that which really doesn't distinguish....,is doing so.
        That is what reinforces......

Comment

Are you a black man?

Comment

Speak to the message first.. den yuh can get personal.. maybe..

Comment

What message? next time when you are on the verendah with your ignorant friends; tell them don't just come to the US to shop and take pictures. Tell them to spend some time in the libraries and museums. This way some scholarly work can be done ,consequently well informed arguments made. No Wikipedia; wiki isn't even accepted in academia anymore.

Have you or Mr.Chang read the works of Booker T. Washington? Ask Mr.Chang if he heard of the Black Wall St. in Tulsa Oklahoma then refer him to the reconstruction period? Tell Mr. Chang that white Professors are now referring to themselves as once existing on the Savannahs in Africa during their lectures. Only the ignorant ones these days are hanging on to the myth called race.

BTW Booker T works would show Chang that we have been there done that.

Who is this Mr.chang? cite the source; if you really want to be taken serious and be invited to the halls of Critical thinking.

I'm tired of the garbage being passed off as scholarly work.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                Asian Interviewer: "Can you address their concerns Mr.Chang?"

MR. CHANG: "The concerns of Black people? Yes I can. The fact is, that we all live under a system of White Supremacy. We Asian people look back at our long history of conflict with the European. We observe their strategies and develop our own, in response and in kind. There is no need for loud mass movements on our part, because we intend to overtake them in time, through action and personal sacrifice".

Asian INTERVIEWER: "And the Black man?"

MR. CHANG: "He does not count into our situation. He is simply here. We do not hate the Black man. We just love the Asian man most. Real love--not cliche. We want to see Asian man happy, so we employ him. We eat together. We spend time with each other. We want his kids to be educated, so we invest in our own schools that offer our children the technical abilities to change the world's power structure in our favor. We want to see the Asian man safe, so we purchase and organize our own communities. We want him to remain Asian, so we reduce the outside influence of others ideologies and cultures. While he fought to sniff behind the White man, the Black man has had the opportunity and every right in the world to do the same, but he chooses to indict people like me for not hiring him over my own brothers. For me to do this would be foolish and that would not be Asian love. In contrast, the Black man will fight for the right to be up under everyone else other than other Black people who he should feel the most love for. If our indifference to their situation make us racist, then what would you call the Black man's indifference to his own situation?"

Now the question is.. which 'Black Man' is he referring to.. di one's dat took the 'cruise' or the ones that stayed at home ?

Japanese love Chiney ?

I don't know where this man is operating but that (bolded by me) sounds a lot like racial discrimination to me...
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  I don't know where this man is operating but that (bolded by me) sounds a lot like racial discrimination to me...
                  It sounds like reality

Change the word "Asian" to "African" and it sounds like the Garveyite prescription for progress ... exactly

The position sounds to me exactly how groups advance themselves... if they're wise. In the USA integration is a failure... for Blacks.. One just has to look at the statistics... Or better yet take a trip around the so called "inner cities"
                  Last edited by Don1; June 6, 2014, 10:47 AM.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Excellent post. My sentiments exactly. It certainly explains the rise of Asia over the last 2-3 decades. The Jewish community has had this approach for much longer than that.

I believe there is still a need for mass protest at times, but more in response to specific events than as an overall strategy.

We have to do the tedious, day-to-day work of building our communities if we are to advance. It is not easy work but it is necessary work.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Why so defensive ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                        What message? next time when you are on the verendah with your ignorant friends; tell them don't just come to the US to shop and take pictures. Tell them to spend some time in the libraries and museums. This way some scholarly work can be done ,consequently well informed arguments made. No Wikipedia; wiki isn't even accepted in academia anymore.

Have you or Mr.Chang read the works of Booker T. Washington? Ask Mr.Chang if he heard of the Black Wall St. in Tulsa Oklahoma then refer him to the reconstruction period? Tell Mr. Chang that white Professors are now referring to themselves as once existing on the Savannahs in Africa during their lectures. Only the ignorant ones these days are hanging on to the myth called race.

BTW Booker T works would show Chang that we have been there done that.

Who is this Mr.chang? cite the source; if you really want to be taken serious and be invited to the halls of Critical thinking.

I'm tired of the garbage being passed off as scholarly work.
                        Darn King Jawge...never seen you so bringle for the longest time.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Not really angry, it's just that I'm tired of the ignorance in terms of race baiting.

Comment

Defensive? Okay let me cite my source: http://teachingamericanhistory.org/l...for-the-negro/

Mr.Chang's argument (hence your premise too) is on shaky grounds. He seems dismissive of blacks in the US without taking into account their history here. Did you know that at one period in US history there was some serious immigration laws passed in the US against Chinese (or people of Asiatic descent)? They (whites) at one period stopped using Canaries to test the air inines. Guess who would be lowered into the mine shafts? These China towns how do you think they came about? They were once reservations. Please blacks could ask who gave China its history? ah now the joke is on you and Chang.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              Excellent post. My sentiments exactly. It certainly explains the rise of Asia over the last 2-3 decades. The Jewish community has had this approach for much longer than that.

I believe there is still a need for mass protest at times, but more in response to specific events than as an overall strategy.

We have to do the tedious, day-to-day work of building our communities if we are to advance. It is not easy work but it is necessary work.
                              Yuhseeit.... Name dem...

Jew, Indian, S Korean, Irish, Italian etc.... ALL ah dem use dat "ethnic nationalism" model of development to advance in the Babylon Shitstem.
                              When those groups became sufficiently strong and powerful... then they started to think about "integration" .... but from a position of strength

But as usual we have things a$$ backward...

When Black people in the 1920s were faced with the clear choice of Garvey's Black Nationalist self help model vs the NAACP's/DuBois "Racial Integration" model..... we foolishly chose the latter.
                              Wi mek Babylon discredit & destroy the Garvey message using their typical psychological warfare.

As a result Black people are still at the bottom of the barrel almost 100 years later...

That's what's called a monumental failure of group wisdom

When people cannot even recognize and act in their self-interest it makes Babylon's job of mind control so much easier...

Dem laff amongst demself bout how wi foolfool til dem weak
                              Last edited by Don1; June 6, 2014, 07:36 PM.
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X