Plus Size Swimwear Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus Size Swimwear Girls

Plus-size swimwear company Swimsuits for All set out to prove that “sexy curves go beyond a size four” by shooting its own swimwear calendar, including a picture reenacting this year’s Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

(Finally a swimwear issue for real women)

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

What 'Mercans call fat and big is ordinary size women for many Jamaican men and many men in other parts of the world. Now me can work with all of them except for the bingo baggies.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      What 'Mercans call fat and big is ordinary size women for many Jamaican men and many men in other parts of the world. Now me can work with all of them except for the bingo baggies.
      Agreed... see de soundtrack fi di commercial here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusPnlZpRuw
      Peter R

Comment

true dat
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

And there is no need for the bingos just because they a little...ah, big-boned. They need to get with the Jamaican program - the bigger the bumper, the smaller the outfit.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I see a pattern here, you like them thick and strong like Serena, . Maybe size is the primary reason why you won't work with 'Peaches' unless you are working under the influence? She looks better that the chick on the left of the photo! Discrimination, is discrimination, work with the skinny ladies!
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
              I see a pattern here, you like them thick and strong like Serena, . Maybe size is the primary reason why you won't work with 'Peaches' unless you are working under the influence? She looks better that the chick on the left of the photo! Discrimination, is discrimination, work with the skinny ladies!
              Sorry Time, me constitution just can't work with the skinnies. Mampies is the other extreme that I can't work with. The definition is a thin line line, but give some Rollie Pollies.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X