X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican Car Dealer Murder Caught on Tape

Jamaican Car Dealer Murder Caught On Tape [Viewer Discretion Is Advised]

http://www.wickedhype.com/videos/det...ion-Is-Advised
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    Jamaican Car Dealer Murder Caught On Tape [Viewer Discretion Is Advised]

http://www.wickedhype.com/videos/det...ion-Is-Advised
    Wow - I agree with the persons who believe that the receptionist is involved. She is too calm and she appears to be letting them out!
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Yes, way too calm, she didn't run away screaming.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        Yes, way too calm, she didn't run away screaming.
        The 2nd man opened the door before the final shot. That means that she must have known that is was a gunshot. Read the comments below the video, just about everyone is saying that she knew about it. Interesting that she closed the window just before the first show.

Let's see how fast they identify these killers. The 2nd fellow touched the wall with a couple of fingers on his way out. They should have his fingerprint plus the video.
        Last edited by Time; June 2, 2014, 07:57 AM.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Were it not for this "informa fi dead" culture that holds Jamaica in a deadly vise grip, these two men would have been brought to justice a long time ago. The videos of their faces, at least one of them, is clearer than most, almost a passport picture. But there is some family member, some woman, some friend who is as murderous as they are, who is protecting them.

Despite our stupid and suicidal adherence to that informa rule, there are some of us who would squeal like a pig. I happen to be one of them. We need more of these cameras all over Jamaica. If the car dealer had one in the parking lot recording the movements of all vehicles and persons entering and leaving the premises maybe we'd be further ahead.

Bobo ski watten!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He left his fingerprints on multiple surfaces,unlike the shootee that was mindful not to.I think he was the one that gained the trust of the owner,despite wearing a cap.
            Everybody is saying tge secretary had sonething to do with it based on her actions....
            Is there a manuscript that we follow...?
            The shooter is experienced and properly schooled.

Comment

Based on their demeanor it is likely they have killed other persons.

Comment

What I can't understand is Jamaica's media houses refusal to call names. The idiot reporter at the beginning states that the owner of the business's name is being withheld, yet the male voice reporting states that the business owner's name is Robert Mendes. This report was on April 1, is this murder still in the news cycle? These two reprobates along with the receptionist, who is clearly knowledgeable from her body language, should be comfortably behind bars right now.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I have a feeling this bredda if caught will spill nuff beans... More than likely im kill off Mattis

Sad day for Jamaica.... Again!
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Strangest thing I ever saw,the license firearm must be the target...
                    Also,for the owner to be asking the shooter what he did to him suggest he knew him,okay do not hurt me take whatever you want would be the likely response..
                    That would explain why a bulky person wearing a cap did not arose suspicions....

Comment

I wonder what was the motive. I am wondering, couldn't they have just robbed him and not kill him? Also, thefools didnLt see theywere on camera?
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        Also, thefools didnLt see theywere on camera?
                        Does that really matters in Jamaica? Have they been caught, over a month now?
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          Strangest thing I ever saw,the license firearm must be the target...
                          Also,for the owner to be asking the shooter what he did to him suggest he knew him,okay do not hurt me take whatever you want would be the likely response..
                          That would explain why a bulky person wearing a cap did not arose suspicions....
                          Very good observation about what the victim said. I agree, he knew his killer and they probably had disputes before this. That means that other people including the receptionist who knew the victim also know the killer.

This could be a failure to pay protection money for his business issue or a loan sharking issue or drug deal issue. In the US the police would also automatically look at sexual partners, they are always a suspect.

The most puzzling issue is why the gunman has not be identified.

Comment

they caught him at bikini sundayz wavs beach...this guy is a genius...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              they caught him at bikini sundayz wavs beach...this guy is a genius...
                              Are you saying that they caught the shooter or are you joking?

Comment

Working...
                              X