Sass and Islandman always eager to defend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass and Islandman always eager to defend

this goon. Well, lets hear the defense for this one?

Christie staffers get hefty pay increases as other areas face cuts - See more at: http://www.northjersey.com/news/chri....mLUm9KYP.dpuf
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I defend policies, not people.

There is no defense for this action at this time, given the information in that article.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

make Lazie gwaan. I am not afraid to say when Christie do something good and I am not afraid to say when he does something bad but in Lazie's eye, NJ was flourishing before Christie and him come stop the progress.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        make Lazie gwaan. I am not afraid to say when Christie do something good and I am not afraid to say when he does something bad but in Lazie's eye, NJ was flourishing before Christie and him come stop the progress.
        ... and then the cock crowed! What a way yuh soften yuh stance? yuh nuh always a run come with sword and shield like Mosiah? Now yuh cyan spin dis yuh a try sarcasm.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

mi nah fi spin nothing Lazie. Mi call it how mi see it. All now you can't tell me what Christie has done so bad except this and Bridge gate. Everything else has been done in most states since the recession. New Jersey still the highest taxed state and offer some of the worst services, and that is long before Christie. Same way you pressure Christie you fi pressure the house and senators and maybe you will get some results.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X