For Tilla - Mannings! - Jacqui Tyson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Tilla - Mannings! - Jacqui Tyson

Jacqui Tyson, a former fashion model turned self-billed 'transformational culinary artist', has built an enviable reputation as an in-demand caterer after 20 years in the business. Trained in Jamaica and Switzerland, the food maven has developed a unique style of using local foods and vegetables with European cooking principles that has scored her a steady stream of accolades and an expanding roster of clients that include Appliance Traders Limited, the Jamaica Observer, the Bank of Nova Scotia, LIME, Digicel, and the University of the West Indies.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...orees_16750049

It has been a long time since I last saw this young lady...but if my Shady Pines brain is still intact she is a Mannings' Alumnus.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Anedda wan - Mannings & Mico...I think? Weldon Maddan

Commonwealth's board and management also includes Jamaicans who are veteran bankers in the US, such as chief financial officer, Weldon Maddan, who had 12 years experience with Citigroup North America.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...ll-St_16750680

---

Could be wrong!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, I am glad fi you, but what is your point? Is it because I said you always big up Menro, but never Mannings where you spent more time?

Anyway, good to see you are searching out your Mannings alumni and giving them their big ups.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Wah yuh seh?
        Ova carrec-shan?

Comment

Yes, nuff over correction. If you are a proud Mannings man and want to highlight the achievements of its past students, post it for everyone to see. You do not have to post it for me.

I didn't go to Mannings, but I have three sisters who did so I am aware of the achievements of the students from there because of that link to the school.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

K!

Comment

Hold up,now clearly a proud Mannings past student?
              The necessary over correction is for YOU,Mr.Karl.

Comment

Working...
              X