No announcement yet.

Laborite mansion,imagine if im get 18 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh,you are having a Peter Phillips moment.Maybe we can chalked it up to being exposed to second hand weed smoke.
    In the sense that profit is guaranteed then that is sure(100%)but that isn't your angle,ZERO is nothing,that must be why you add two of them to the end of 1%.
    Last edited by Rockman; June 1, 2014, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Gosh,you are having a Peter Phillips moment.Maybe we can chalked it up to being exposed to second hand weed smoke.
      In the sense that profit is guaranteed then that is sure(100%)but that isn't your angle,ZERO is nothing,that must be why you add two of them to the end of 1%.
      were you dropped on the head as a baby?

Comment

What percentage of 200 is 2?
        Numbers do not lie,and there those whose job is to make sure...
        You should have never provided your calculations.
        Have a nice day,Bricktop.

Comment

Me teacha! Me teacha!

2 is 1% of 200, sir.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you can't be this daft...can you? J$200 million you troglodyte...yuh come in like jawge who drive past gas station in jamaica and seh gas cheap...woiee mi da bredda yah a fool...

Comment

where yuh run gone pythagoras?

Comment

can someone check up on rocky for me...i am a bit worried

Comment

Bricktop,100% profit margin is waaay too high,also,was Holness contracted to build..or did they sell the property?

Comment

they are developers...they purchase land...secure financing...construct and then sell...like i said before nobody is developing real estate in Jamaica if the margin is below 100%...people like Money Mike may overpay for land and cut his margin but that is not the norm

Comment

YUP.

Totally agree and it is obscene and unbecoming.

Bhuttu.
                      Last edited by Willi; June 10, 2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Huh?

A desso yuh wrong. The Aggreggate alone fi PP house wall cost JA$30M, so tan deh!

PNP is toast, based on my reading of things talking to PNP activists on the ground. Man ah seh that after 3 years nutten cyan sign yet and nutten naaah gwaan.

EVERYBODY in Jam wants to migrate now, except for the fortunate ultra-elite. Hope has been abandoned. And NO, I dont see JLP being much better, if at all. Plain truth and bad mannaz.

Comment

[quote=Willi;481512]Huh?

EVERYBODY in Jam wants to migrate now, except for the fortunate ultra-elite. Hope has been abandoned. quote]

Willi -- Does that include Mass Baron (but then again your key words == ultra elite)!!
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

A si dem a enlighten wi pan some ah di spragadocious house dem, but how about di current regime ah kyaan si fi dem all dis time mi ah hear bout. When spade ah call it nuh trait at all e. Mi sure seh ah nuh labourite alone ah floss inna di ting. Man get pay handsomely. Yuh si mi dying trial, when many didah ah get pay off an a get palatial suite an chateau all bout offah deal mi nuh si fi dem mi ongle did hear. Partiality is a bitch e, weh good fi goose shouldah same fi gandah to, ah suh mi seeit.

Comment

Working...
                            X