• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laborite mansion,imagine if im get 18 years

http://jamaicantillidie.blogspot.com...ofabulous.html

one year wuk or was it 6 months.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

When I grow uo,I want to be just like Holness!
    I guess we will be hearing from the tax department.Bought and paid for.

Comment

Does he have Michael Lee-Chin's wealth?
      I want to get involved in politics when mi return as a returning resident to Ja. Will I have to renounce my US citizenship? My Ja passport expired 5 years ago. Options please?
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

His wife is in a lucrative business(make that very lucrative),what I want to know is how important being the PM was to building that extravagant massion.The timing.......

Comment

In the three months he was PM leading up to an election?

I am sure politics has played a major part in helping him and his wife to accumulate their wealth , but I cannot imagine most of that was accomplished in the 3 months as PM.

She is involved in real estate development and is a chartered accountant, his contacts must play a major part in both of those careers.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

On one end we should believe there was no change in their financial situation but then why the building of that huge mansion coincides with Holness becoming PM?
            Whatever advantage(contacts etc) received is in itself suspect,until proven otherwise.

Comment

One should always be suspicious of politicians, it would be foolish not to be.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

True.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Maybe he took out a loan? Doesn't he gets his full PM pay until he dies?
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

LOL. Full PM pay can't build anything close to that.

Comment

Ask Lazie... Lol.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you know that he and his wife are real estate developers right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          you know that he and his wife are real estate developers right?
                          LOL!!!
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

A dis dem mean by......

BUILT BY LAYBA!!!!!!

TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

That is a big house. Are you sure it is a private home and not a real estate condo?

Did they take out a loan?

A former Mayor of Kingston also built a massive house and that raised eyebrows and then silence. This too shall pass.
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X