LOL!!! Big up Damion Crawford, talk the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!!! Big up Damion Crawford, talk the

ting my youth. HAHA, dem a behave like a 'dutty labourite'.

#futurePM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

UPDATE: Damion Crawford apologises for 'dutty labourites' comment

KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Member of Parliament for East Rural St Andrew, Damion Crawford, on Tuesday issued a statement regarding a comment made during his speech in the neighbouring East Kingston and Port Royal constituency on Sunday, May 25.
    "I would like to apologise unreservedly for a most unfortunate comment that I made at a political meeting in East Kingston and Port Royal in reference to the opposition.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...rites--comment
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      UPDATE: Damion Crawford apologises for 'dutty labourites' comment

KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Member of Parliament for East Rural St Andrew, Damion Crawford, on Tuesday issued a statement regarding a comment made during his speech in the neighbouring East Kingston and Port Royal constituency on Sunday, May 25.
      "I would like to apologise unreservedly for a most unfortunate comment that I made at a political meeting in East Kingston and Port Royal in reference to the opposition.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...rites--comment
      Apologize for what? Nuh the norm? I guess him waan put it aside and move on.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I expected better from him......
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Some apology,ESCAPE the lips?

Comment

He has proven himself to be a loose cannon. I heard he was calling some PNP "plyboard PNP" as well.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't expect any better. Anyone can be a minister in Ja. Any fool

Comment

uhmm why?

Comment

Don't know why this guy got so much ratings.Must be the dreadlocks. He strikes me as someone with poor reasoning ability and even poorer judgement.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=MpxLOh4pGgY
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I know people who have interacted with him in KC Old Boys circles and have said positive things. However, he is just another tribalistic politician.

Comment

KD,Roger Clark,Peart,and Peter Phillips are a few of the politicians recently found to be wanting.
                        Mr. Damion did nothing unusual really.Forget the chicken back shortage issue,Roger world was reduced to his clan(tge gathering party supporters when when he felt the urge to represent the prowess of big men by executing the cool and deadly.Damion could not see beyond the clan in front if him when...
                        I like Damion though,Peart is of greater concern.

Comment

I guess he would be speaking above the peoples' intelligence if he spoke english.....

Every year i visit Jamaica i see more poverty. Is this (young) guy supposed to be a part of the solution?
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

that is just nepotism...Crawford speaks rapidly and throws a lot of stuff at you all at once...he does this so you can't really digest what he is saying but it sounds good...when put to the sword he cannot backup his words...he has long been exposed...gullible people like Mosiah get taken in by these kind of charlatans...

Comment

I am sure most of them reasonable people when they are outside of the political light.

As you say Damion did nothing unusual, except that he was marketed as some kind of "new generation" of Jamaican politician. I don't see it.

Comment

Working...
                              X