Now this is how you deal with IMF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is how you deal with IMF

St KINGSTON, Jamaica -- The fiscal situation and performance of the economy in St Kitts and Nevis has steadily improved over the last few years and has allowed for the return of US$40 million loan to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the St Kitts and Nevis Information Service said Friday.Kitts and Nevis to return US$40m to IMF

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...-US-40m-to-IMF
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Just read it myself. Well done St Kitts!

I guess some people use the IMF to fix their problems and other blame the IMF for all their problems.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wonder how much the selling of citizenship has contributes to this ?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That Sir has everything to do with cutting loose the IMF.

Comment

Don't know but if it is a significant part of it then I would suggest we start printing certificates immediately.

When last have we had a report like this? The 80s? The 60s? Certainly not in the last 25 years.

"At the completion of the ninth and final review by the IMF this week, a positive report was delivered as it showed a 3.8 per cent economic growth, a surplus of 12.2 per cent of GDP, as well as a 61 per cent reduction in public debt to 104 per cent of GDP".

Debt reduction is also reportedly “on a sustainable path, projected to reach a low of 60 per cent of GDP in a few years”.
          Last edited by Islandman; May 24, 2014, 10:49 AM.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Wonder how much the selling of citizenship has contributes to this ?
            It's not sugar cane so wonder no more.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X