Amnesty Int want answer about the Tivoli/Dudus ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amnesty Int want answer about the Tivoli/Dudus ops

Why is it taking so long to get it rolling?
    When the next parish council election?
    When the next general election?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...ims----Amnesty

KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Amnesty International on Thursday, May 22, the eve of the fourth anniversary of the security force's incursion in Western Kingston resulting in the deaths of over 70 people, called on the Jamaican authorities "to ensure that another year does not pass without tangible progress in establishing the truth behind the fatal events and to ensure that victims and their families can finally start to obtain justice and reparation".
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

The Davis case forces people to deal with the fact that not all the people killed on that fateful day were armed enemy combatants killed on a fierce battlefield.
    I suspect the security forces detaining him decided to take him in alive,with the ensuing prevalent feeding fenzy other security personnels decided to eat his food.
    How many guns were recovered?
    I am willing to accept that fellow combatants will pry a gun from your cold hands and resume the battle ,but at some point seeing the amount of dead combatants previously clutching that gun makes the consequence of that decision clear.
    Big brother has damning footage of the TG massacres,Amnesty International will be most helpful there rather than appealing to a better judgement that does not exist.

Comment

The PNP should not turn this into a political football. Let's have the inquiry right now, not when elections about to keep.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mr. President,a shudder to think what manner of dirt the JLP has on the PNP for the ruling party to be clearly following the I have your back and you have mine doctrine.
        They made a HUGE mistake with the inception of Indecom,outcome is no longer their decision.
        They (PNP and JLO)are in cohort.

Comment

Working...
        X