No announcement yet.

Mark Cuban & Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me maje this clear,the root to all this is Sterling feeling his side chick will end up giving it away,had Magic been green,Sterling would have spoken disparagingly about lizards,the ease in which he resorted to racism shows he is insensitive to the plight of members of that race.
    That is why you cab't defend him by citing perceived justified fear.

Comment

Rockman, who have you heard defending Sterling by citing fear?

Is that what you got from Cubans statement? If yes that is truly incredible.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Excellent.Good to see someone in the media with some guts to tell the truth.

Sometimes we too damn hypocritical.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Maybe itis mutually beneficial,the reason why Cuban injected himself in this race discussion,nevertheless,the intention is clearly to soften what Dterling did.
          Fallacy is not missing to me,is there a correlation between violence(justified fear) and the sexual prowess of the black man?
          What is the relevance of his input?

Comment

He injected himself in the conversation? WTF??

He is an NBA owner with a vote in the matter! He is more relevant to this particular conversation about Sterling losing or keeping his team than most people, including you and I. That is the relevance of his input.

Anyway mek we leave it alone.

Comment

You are sadly mistaking if you think some vote...trumps the worlwide needed race discussion.
              The procedure for voting doesn't mandate public discussion,scrap interjected,he flung himself into...

Comment

Didn't say it did boss.

You were the one who claimed his input was not relevant to the discussion, which surrounds the Sterling issue. I said as an NBA owner with a vote on the issue his views are more relevant than ours are.

From the article:

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is known for bold statements, and he made a few Wednesday at a conference in Nashville on the topic of banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
                One would think that much should be obvious but if you find a way to continue to disagree then fine.

Comment

But what is conveniently missing to you is his vote does not necessitate his public discussion.That usn't the agenda.

Comment

Working...
                  X