RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sass,Tilla,Historian,H.L ...Ganja food for thought.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass,Tilla,Historian,H.L ...Ganja food for thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E96vow07OJc

Juss want your thoughts.Please watch it in its entirety before commenting.No inhaling.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

One hour, seventeen minutes and thirty three seconds?????!!! Me glad yuh neva call fi me name. Me done a back yuh pon the weed thing a'ready.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

i will watch it when I find the time.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dem nuh ave nutting fi duh lik me,it tek the 100:00 hour mark fi deal wid di scientific emperical opinions of the scientist, i like how dem deal wid di propoganda and industrial.

As mi say,believe kill and believe cure.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I started watching but will finish it when I have time.

This is a totally different documentary from the one I watched yesterday. The one I watched yesterday was not making a case for or against the weed. It was about understanding how it works, what happens to people when they use it occasionally, what happens to habitual user and how the drug works on them and how the body responds under each situation. It talked about how THC go to the nerve receptors, how it affects heart rate, its effects on the brain etc. The did a mapping of the brain to show what part of the brain is affected when someone is high on THC and explains why one feel the sensations they feel as a result of what that part of the brain controls.

I know you get defensive when people talk about the weed especially if you think the person is not speaking from the same soapbox as you. As I said, I am not for or against at this time. I only want to educate myself on the stuff.

I am sure it has many uses and the government continue to suppress its use without considering the scientific evidence. I must also say that just like any other drug, it can be abused. If the weed is to be legalized, people should be educated on what it will and won't do and how a user is affected by long term use etc. All those things were addressed in the documentary yesterday and it sought to explained why it happened.

If it is less harmful than tobacco and alcohol, then I have no problem with it being legalized.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Nuhbada wid yuh reverse psychology brethen mi nuh see it as nuh medical miracle,Me 1st buss di negatives bout ganja ,and anuh nutting big,biggest negative is use by young mids prone to mental illnees,it either inhibit or bring it out,di cancer link a propoganda,di addiction link a propoganda,di sedative affect, is wha it mek fah.If a man waan bun weed fi relax im nerves a nuh nutting.Fi lock a man up fi it a something mi nuh inna.

Dat said some man can handle di sedative psychtrophic affect better dan most...defensive it look like yuh guh fi kill mi when mi mash yuh corn wid di anicancer lung effects.

In other words the most negative attributes associated with ganja is overblown,poverty,divorce,bun and no pum pum drive up people presha to madness more than ganja.

Comment

I will watch it later tonight

Like I said repeatedly, X, I have seen numerous results in Jamaica of over-indulgence in ganja, and so there is very little the experts can say that will convert me!

Trust me, I can provide your experts with empirical evidence as to why I completely oppose the legalization of marijuana!

Marijuana export taking Jamaica out of poverty? I doubt it very, very, very much!

Comment

There is very little the experts can say that will convert me!...lol..yes Boss

Comment

See what i mean with your response. Anyway, I know you have an obsession with the subject, so you will always take a defensive stance if you think our views are not in sync. No reverse psychology in my position boss. Still approaching this and trying to keep an open mind.

I find it surprising that you think you are "mashing my corn". You obviously have no idea when you mash corn.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

My apologies sah.

Comment

Working...
                    X