True Detectives on HBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Detectives on HBO

This series stars Mathew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. I can guarantee you that it will be nominated for some awards. I always thought that McConaughey was just a good actor, but in this show, he shows that he is a great actor. To see him go through the physical transformation throughout the series is amazing. The show is deep and intriguing. Highly recommend it.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I heard very good things about it recently.

Now that I have completed watching all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad I am in need of a new show and this looks like it will be next on my list.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I watched the entire first series. i guess there will not be a second.

Excellent show!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

there will be a second season...but it will have different detectives...so no matthew & woody...

Comment

Ray Donovan is good too.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X