Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting break

Fellows,

I may take a break from posting for a while.

My father passed away earlier this week and I have to take some time to regain my bearings, as you can understand.

Regards to all.

Sorry to hear and my thoughts are with you & family.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Condolences to you and family Willi

Strength and blessings bredrin
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Fellows,

I may take a break from posting for a while.

My father passed away earlier this week and I have to take some time to regain my bearings, as you can understand.

Regards to all.
        Condolences to you and your family Willi!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Condolences Willi. Best wishes to you and your family in this difficult time.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Blessed Willi. First let me say condolences to you and your family. Be strong for others as I am sure they are depending on your strength.

Please don't just drop into drepression. Remember the good times my friend and remember he would want you to be strong and represent. In that breath I will say don't stay away too long, we are here for you and "half a bearing" Willi is just as good as any other forumite(I hope you can laugh).

Anyway be strong and remember the good things and times with your dad. He is resting.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Willi, sorry to hear that, it is a tough road that I recently passed through as well. Stand strong as the torch has been passed.

Comment

Willi: So sorry to hear of your father's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep the faith and take comfort in time you had with him.

Blessed regards,
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thank you all.

I will get thru this, but it will take time.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss Willi. Take the time to grieve but remember that the rumbar is here.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Willi, keep strong brother. My sincere concolence.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Condolences to you and the family.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Very sorry to hear Willi. My prayers are with you at this time. Hope you and your family will be OK although as you said it will take time. Take care.

Comment

Well Wishes to you and your family Willie

May the Good Lord smile upon you in this time and may his blessing rain down on your family. My condolences.
                            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Sincerest condolences Willi.

Our loved ones move on to their reward, leaving us behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X