No announcement yet.

JPS talks tough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point with rates being what they are I don't know if JPS can win the PR no matter what they do, except to make the point that if they get support to clamp down on the stealing there will be some improvements in the rates. They should be held to this position.

Yes that is the kind of solution I have heard that is being considered, a flat rate, maybe even subsidized a bit, but with a limit on usage. Again, there needs to be the support of govt, especially since govt own part of the damn company.

Me a hear say some man who tief power use a deep freeze with the top open along with a fan fe blow the cool breeze as A/C to rhatid.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Suh Islandman,what of corporate lawlessness?
      Isn't it peculiar that the poor will be asked to pay in advance for electricity?
      We have always been in this mess,the losses tallied by the JPS are not realized,it exists on meaningless papers and is concocted to fleece more of your money.
      Their numbers are fictitious.The JPS should talk about watts stolen and not individuals.
      You nuh hear me sey watch de ride.

Comment

Working...
      X