RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An evolved Karl & a kinder, gentler, constructive JLP.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An evolved Karl & a kinder, gentler, constructive JLP.....

Layba tuh di Whirl!!!!

The evolution of Karl George Samuda
    Thursday, May 08, 2014

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/asset...KarlSamuda.jpg
    Karl Samuda

IT could easily have been missed by readers, but we noticed it.

In recent weeks, Mr Karl Samuda, the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) shadow minister of industry, investment, commerce, mining, and energy had moved closer to Energy Minister Phillip Paulwell in the quest to get cheaper energy for Jamaica.

Even while civil society groups were calling for Mr Paulwell's head, Mr Samuda quietly met with the principals of Energy World International (EWI) and was apparently satisfied that the minister was sufficiently seized with urgency of the 381-megawatt power project and that EWI could deliver.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Money talk loud !

Yuh need fi know how fi follow di money doh... dem deh 'verandah talk' biggah dan yuh.

Comment

ascording to Santokie in Dubai "wi money tall!"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A long time Samuda a talk. Time fi him step up or deliver. Too much talking.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yep mi nuh inna unnu labrish AKA verandah talk

critical analysis mi deal wid

doan tap atall wid yuh tribal suss
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

James Robertson For Prime Minister. Change we can believe in. US visas are overrated. I am Vice-President damn it. Built by Labour. Sass we can co-chair the campaign.

Comment

Well James a fren with Mr Youthful. Nuff links behind the scene a mash wi up...

Unno can gwaan deal with cosmetic differences.

Comment

money have one colour!

Comment

yeah, them nuh know that. not just friend but very good friends. Hear long time from good source.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And rank ambition have all color! LoL

Dem united in both.

Comment

Working...
                    X