• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW St Ann MP wants ganja cultivated in Agro Parks

NW St Ann MP wants ganja cultivated in Agro Parks
    Wednesday, May 07, 2014 | 11:35 AM

Print this page Email A Friend!

Dr Dayton Campbell

KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Member of Parliament for North West St Ann, Dr Dayton Campbell in Parliament Tuesday made a strong plea for his constituency to become the first to legally cultivate ganja in Jamaica.

“I am making a request to the Minister of Agriculture for us in St Ann North Western to have the first legitimate Agro Park where marijuana is cultivated as we have land, human resource, the know-how and the right climate to produce the highest quality herb,” Dr Campbell told the House of Representatives during his contribution to the Sectoral debate.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...-in-Agro-Parks
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Diss same bredda said he has seen the harm and im neva see nuh man achieve nothing inna life through ganja...well close to it.

Hypercryte....im and H.L a cousin.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So wait, why him nuh lead the legislation fi make it legal first??

You can't plant illegal drugs pon government land or so them say.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        ...as we have land, human resource, the know-how and the right climate to produce the highest quality herb,” Dr Campbell told...
        The know-how...I love it!

Dat a true still. St.Ann is di original ganja parish!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Diss same bredda said he has seen the harm and im neva see nuh man achieve nothing inna life through ganja...well close to it.

Hypercryte....im and H.L a cousin.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

I refrained from commenting when i saw the know-how part...in fear of the forums' wrath.

Glad you said it. Your chesss bigga dan mines.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh need to educate di good MD about smoking ganja and its anti cancerous effects, it seems as if he works for the cigarette industry.He keeps lamenting the damage its causes to the Lungs , tell him to check Prof Emetruis Thaskin Pulmonologist UCLA.

Comment

kiss teet...bere bush weed a st ann...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Excuse you? The original GARDEN parish!.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ooops! I misspoke!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      kiss teet...bere bush weed a st ann...
                      Really? Where do they grow the Jamaican Collie?
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X