Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 White House Correspondents Dinner

Some of the President’s best jokes of the night:
    On Obamacare: In 2008 my slogan was ‘Yes we can.’ In 2013 my slogan was ‘Control-alt-delete’.

On Fox News: The Koch brothers bought a table here tonight, but as usual they used a shadowy right-wing organization as a front. Hello, Fox News! Let’s face it Fox, you’ll miss me when I’m gone. It’ll be harder to convince the American people that Hillary was born in Kenya.

On Governor Chris Christie: Gridlock has gotten so bad in [Washington DC] you have to wonder: What did we do to p*** off Chris Christie so bad?

On rancher Clive Bundy: As a general rule, things don’t end well if your sentence starts, ‘Let me tell you something I know about the negro.’ You don’t really need to hear the rest of it.

On Republicans blocking unemployment insurance proposals: I’m beginning to think [Republicans have] got a point. If you want to get paid while not working, you should have to run for Congress just like everybody else

http://www.baracklovesmichelle.com/2...ondents-dinner
    Last edited by Karl; May 6, 2014, 10:11 AM.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015
Working...
X