Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wear seat belts on a plane?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/05/travel...html?hpt=hp_t2

Hmm, the plane was in unstable air so why were n't all passengers wearing seat belts?

How many people on the forum consistently wear their seat belts when cruising on a plane and the seat bet light is on?

How many people on the forum consistently wear their seat belts when cruising on a plane and the seat bet light is off?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

I usually wear my seatbelt, much like when I drive a car. It feels weird if I am not wearing my seatbelt when I drive. Some states require seatbelts when you drive, and I have received a $70 citation in the past for not using one.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

If the seat belt light is off I will loosen the belt a bit.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I wear mine.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i only tke it off if i have to leave my seat and usually buckle up on my return.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Same here... only for bathroom break does mine come off.

I am currently in Florida for a few days... when our plane landed on Saturday and we were taxiing to the terminal, the dude (about 220 lbs.) beside me undid his seatbelt... I simply shook my head but if the plane had made a sudden stop or anything like that, he would then have become a projectile that could have crushed me... but, I kept my mouth shut. I did consider saying something but I didn't... In hindsight I should have but then he outweighed me by 80 lbs. , wouldn't have been a fair fight
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X