• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pusey on top of things In Battle of Private Parts

The Pusey Chronicles CCXXV111

Man in trouble for 'styling' woman's private parts
    with Tanesha Mundle

Sunday, May 04, 2014

A woman who was assaulted by a man during a heated exchange about their private parts, complained to the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court last week that the man "styled" her genitals.

The complainant told the court that the accused, Fabian Clarke, punched her in her eyes, causing them to be swollen, and cut her in the forehead during an argument.

"We live in the same area. Him describe mi private parts and mi say something back to him and

him attack me," the woman told the court.

However, this was quickly denied by Clarke.

"I didn't say anything about her private parts," he said. "I don't even know her like that to say anything about her private parts."

"Him style me private parts and when me ansa, him thump me," the complainant insisted.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    The Pusey Chronicles CCXXV111
    LOL! Wooooiiiee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X