No announcement yet.

How is Paulwell still a Minister?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do it one more time and see if we can follow the rules this time...we aren't going to get electricity at $0.13/kwh and the established companies are not interested in 381MW plants...what they need to do is have several RFPs for smaller generation plants and the reputable companies will join the tender...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      the damage this has caused cannot be fixed...irreparable damage
      Irreparable damage? Really? Irreparable like shell waiver damage?
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

that was internal...this affects international investment...

Comment

Don't be ridiculous... there's nothing irreparable about this. You're parroting the views of ignoramuses

Immediately after the IDB release and before EWI was disqualified... the World Bank announced US$500m in project support based on performance under the IMF program

If that's "irreparable damage" Jamaica could use more ah dat
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

how much of that $500m is to support the lng power plant project

Comment

You achieve being both lame and disingenuous so easily... Congrats

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

yuh run een and get yuh face kick off...don't be vex...hush

Comment

So why is he taking the OCG to court, or at least they claim that he is to seek a judicial review of the opinion?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The leader of the opposition and JP asked that she exert her leadership authority and she did,hence she is leading.
                    Paulwell and Peter are not exactly small fries either.

Comment

Leading from behind?

Come better than that.

She should not have waited to be asked...

Comment

Now isn't that a waste of time??? Paulwell have no idea what proper procedure means. The same man who led Netserv, same man who was the minister under the light bulb tiefing. Bright guy with some ideas but he has no idea what guidelines and procurement process means and the corruption that results.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

hmmm... resorting to nonsense when your ridiculous position is exposed

look like mi Tims supply di irreparable damage tuh yuh brain

Comment

Why not just list the items/acts that disqualifies him?

...and not just wild allegations but attachment of evidence...or links to information contained in credible articles or documentation of/'real' documents that detail acts of failures or gross dereliction of duty or acts of malfeasance - whether by errors or corruption...as it matters not if it is/was/were error/errors or corruption as the results must have proven detrimental to proper running of his portfolio and harm to the country?

Time we cease the wild unsubstantiated allegations and point to facts (of the/our case).

I shall from here on try as best as I can to state clearly my opinions (such as, my opinions that on Seaga's false claims and false claims by his 'worshipers' that he took us through some great period of prosperity) and pronouncements I make that are supported by facts.

Give us facts backed by proof of our elected representatives good deeds or bad...matters not the political persuasion.

We need to as best we can tell The Massive which is which - opinion or fact!!!!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What facts you want Karl? For you facts is like a drink of white rum, all when it lick you down you still a get up and want one more. LOL

Paulwell broke ever procurement guidelines on this one, from directly soliciting a company, taking it to cabinet, submitting a late bid, pressuring OURS. Changing dates for deposit and changing contract to suit EWI without any input from stakeholders.

Pick your choice. Energize Jamaica may just decide to sue the government of Jamaica and they may have a good case too.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                                So why is he taking the OCG to court, or at least they claim that he is to seek a judicial review of the opinion?
                                He is trying to repair the damage. However, He wont go through with it. he will back off.
                                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X