Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Paulwell still a Minister?

I am stunned...

Why there is no significant allegations of arming thugs for political purposes made by our two major parties against each other?
    I find it hard to believe none of our politicians were offered bribes,none have reported that so it is likely where it was offered it was taken.
    Why our politicians routinely conduct our affairs in such unorthodox ways remains The question.

Comment

from the ashes of the scandal of "shell waiver" rose our longest serving prime minister to date ..... paulwell would have been aware of this. he is just getting his appropriate scandal credentials for which he should be well decorated and thereby well qualified by now.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If i may add Gamma..qualified to run the country !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

PJ was even confident enough to state boldly, "I Shall Return" , when he took his voluntary 6 month sabbatical for the Shell Waiver crisis.

Pauwell will more likely than not be PM one day.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sad but true...

Comment

Im is a Georges man yuh see.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Paulwell guh Jawges????

I dont think so!

Pryce/Thwaites/Nelson/Wehby/Bruce/Peralto/Monroe…YES!

Comment

Just pulling your leg. I know nothing about the man.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

XLCR, I think..

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      I am stunned...
                      Things fixed now. License to EWI is withdrawn. Tender process will be restarted
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

the damage this has caused cannot be fixed...irreparable damage

Comment

Pretty dure Peter Phillips was determined to see his tax scheme enacted...,and Paulwell prepared to defend....
                          She is leading.

Comment

yuh don't have any shame do you? go back and look at what Portia had to say when EWI was allowed into the tender process after the deadline...yuh sick mi...

Comment

Something was wrong from the beginning. OUR was not particularly pristine in this whole scenario. Hell of a way to run a railroad. The question is what happens now?

Comment

Working...
                              X