X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWI coughs up the Money in continued Energy Shocker

JUST IN: EWI Pays US$36.85m Performance Bond

Published: Tuesday April 29, 2014 | 10:40 am0 Comments
    Energy World International (‎EWI) says it has paid over the US$36.85 million in compliance with the licence issued by the Jamaican government to build the 381MW plant.

Energy World International was expected to post the bond ten days after receiving the licence on April 14.

However, up to yesterday there was no word from EWI or the Office of Utilities Regulation on whether the bond was paid by the April 24 deadline.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

bwoy the way it start up until now, forgive me if i am not optimistic about the outcome.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuhseeit

Keystone Kops ting

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Where is the "of late eternal optimists them" who when you point out the obvious" a talk crap? This thing start bad. The minister should have never injected himself into the process and EWI should have been disqualified.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Are you including Audley "One Turd" Shaw in the "of late optimists them" grouping???

Comment

All a unnu. Did you read what I posted???

"The minister should have never injected himself into the process and EWI should have been disqualified."
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Kindly specify who constitutes "unnu" in this context... are Karl Samuda and One Turd included in this "unnu"??

Comment

You, Karl Samuda, Audley Shaw and who else.

You want it any clearer????

Perhaps the first sign of something strange should have been that the bid was not made via the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)-listed company Energy []World Corporation (EWC), but through its major shareholder, a shadowy entity called Energy World International (EWI). So nobody picked that up? But what about the fact that when we asked it to produce its financials proving its ability to build and operate a US$730-million power station, it produced EWC's financials

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...cleisure3.html
                Last edited by Assasin; April 29, 2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Ok sage... so what's the charge?? Optimism??

I stand firm wid my JLP comrades on the issue of optimism re Jamaica ... wooiiee

Comment

What me waan know is wheh yuh tell Willi mek him stick out him neck fi yuh..

Mi did tink Willi smartah dan dat..

Yuh haffi si dem and KNOW dem.. mi si through yuh lang time..

Comment

the problem is when people point out some of the obvious unnu all over them for lack of "optimism".

Jamaica can't move forward with this kind of cronyism on display at the highest level.

Comment

yuh soun' like yuh inna di extreme right wing, Tea Party faction ah di Laybarites

mi dun tell yuh seh pon dis energy issue... I have adopted the mainstream JLP position of critical support, as enunciated by Samuda the energy spokesman

any furda question can be directed to Belmont Road HQ
                        Last edited by Don1; April 29, 2014, 02:23 PM. Reason: Yuteman nuh aks mi..aks di JLP

Comment

Yuteman I don't care one whit if you or anyone else wants to be pessimistic.... dat ah fi yuh ting

So you condemn the JLP for their "cronyism" with the PNP on this energy matter???

Comment

I am not a politician.. I do not have to subscribe to their isms..

Mi leave dat tuh yuh !

Comment

Yuh ah cling to the JLP rock like yuh life depend pon it..

What ah stress !

lol ! woiee ! Mi JLPNP !

Comment

Working...
                              X