X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Tax Clearly Explained

Finally I understand the tax.
    PM's comment on the bank withdrawal tax/Dr. Phillip's explanations
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

WTH! Why the fumbling and bumbling?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

SMH. This is embarrassing. They sound like morons.

That is par for the course for Portia but Peter doesn't sound any better than she does.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mi Belly!!!!!!!!!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hero Peter let me down!

Mi shame fi him. smh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Hero Peter let me down!

Mi shame fi him. smh
            mi si yuh... sound like im did drunk
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Quite impressive! I can see why Mosiah ran out and elected these people. Jamaicans really got the government they deserve.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes, so you can imagine what I thought of the other set!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Yes, so you can imagine what I thought of the other set!
                  Clearly you were not thinking .... Pity.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i wonder what wuld have been the extent of the bitter medicine andrew had proposed, if portia realise that "poor people cya'an tek it nuh more"?

i would like to see our selfless politicians take pay cuts and a reduction in perks for the good of the country .... will never happen, right? are they really there to serve the country?

i frighten now how everybody pnp and jlp a hug up ewc and they remain a very nebulous and shadowy presence....Wednesday Thurday Friday??!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      i wonder what wuld have been the extent of the bitter medicine andrew had proposed, if portia realise that "poor people cya'an tek it nuh more"?

i would like to see our selfless politicians take pay cuts and a reduction in perks for the good of the country .... will never happen, right? are they really there to serve the country?

i frighten now how everybody pnp and jlp a hug up ewc and they remain a very nebulous and shadowy presence....Wednesday Thurday Friday??!!!
                      Well, the plan was for pension and tax reforms, something those Mosiah see as genius have tip toed around.

"i would like to see our selfless politicians take pay cuts "

This is Jamaica Gamma, stuff like that get you booted from office. Ask the previous administration.

Comment

by the time them make that deh plant, the devaluation and JPS electricity will be up by more than 30% so that deh drop will be today's price.

Them need to focus on stopping the devaluation, and cut government waste and unproductive workforce. Until they do that it nuh matter in a the long run. The problem is they all know if they cut anybody they can't win election. Right after the election was a perfect time and blame it on the JLP but them push it until 2016, meanwhile we need more taxes and collecting less, and can't grow our economy.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X