Ganja Alert. Act now or Jamaica may import Ganja products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historian.

Your psychotic fear has been dismissed by science,again how can I explain to clinicians in the USA ,Jamaicas non progressive criminal view on ganja.

Glad to see you leave a way out ,about being against criminalization but sad to see you embrace it out of antiquated fears not based on any science.

Jamaica has an unemployment problem that is an escapisim via ganja for all our social ills and like someone pointed out its the lacking of governace that is the real issue, be it ganja or employment.

That said as you stated criminalization only exacerbates our social problem,more so than ganja.

I would add more people probably go insane because of the unemployment and criminalization problem in jamaica.

Your first hand visual account is akin to obeah, belief kill and belief cure.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Retired Supreme Court justice says US should legalize marijuana
      By Jacob Kastrenakes on April 25, 2014 10:32 am Email @jake_k
      COMMENTS
      DON'T MISS STORIES FOLLOW THE VERGE

inShare
      Public opinion is quickly shifting in support of marijuana legalization of one form or another, and even one retired Supreme Court justice agrees that it's time to legalize. When asked by NPR whether it should be legalized at a federal level, retired justice John Paul Stevens — a Republican appointee who's leaned increasingly liberal — answered quickly, "Yes."

"THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN MARIJUANA AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IS REALLY NOT MUCH."

"I really think that that's another instance of public opinion [that's] changed," he told NPR. "And recognize that the distinction between marijuana and alcoholic beverages is really not much of a distinction. Alcohol, the prohibition against selling and dispensing alcoholic beverages has I think been generally, there's a general consensus that it was not worth the cost. And I think really in time that will be the general consensus with respect to this particular drug."

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/25/56...-federal-level

Historian & H.L , how would you explain your opposition to this man ?BTW the science disagrees with him,alcohol can drive you crazy and it does more damage to the body.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X