RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghana wedding dance ...talk about cultural influence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghana wedding dance ...talk about cultural influence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjtlg2muTA
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Meeting Usain Bolt In Nigeria – Soyombo Ayomikun
    I heard the thumping footsteps
    A race between the hunter & the hunted
    He wore a stained white singlet
    Eyes red as balls of fire
    He held a long fat baton
    He is a Nigerian man chasing his disobedient daughter

http://omojuwa.com/2014/03/meeting-u...ombo-ayomikun/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wow, wicked X. Look like the Ghanaians really getting into the dancehall thing shock of shocks!!

Comment

Loooong timmme,one of Jamaicas 1st cultural beachheads in Africa.The only african nation in my opinion that is unabashedly inlove with us.

Dasheen and Anancy is a part of their linguistic toungues.

Comment

No shock, when I was in Kenya I realized they loved Jamaican music & culture. They even had a radio station that plays reggae & dancehall. They know all the artists and the music.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Shock, because my image of Ghana and Akan more specifically has always Been one of a higher level of reserve and 'properness' than pretty much all the other west Africans so I know they love the reggae ting but that is almost the straight up hall business right there.

Comment

Working...
            X