Indecom is a life saviour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indecom is a life saviour.

It is now reaping the fruits of its dedication and hard work.
    A keeper indeed.

your comrade begs to differ...

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=49118

Comment

Really the minor of hurdles Indecom had to overcome,the DPP and Police top personnels were more challenging.
      We have opposition party quick to question police accounts of their encounters..resulting in fatalities,yet they same ones do a 180 when they are in power,Desmond is an example,Bruce has voiced desperate concerns.... prior to the TG massacres(nb plural) yet sat quietly and allowed the bloodletting continue for at least three days.
      My comrades,I take pride not being indoctrinated...,do not rob me of the thing I am happy fthat distinguishes me from you.
      A question of Crawford or a few others; the JLP(PM,Desmond..),The top dawgs in the JCF,The DDP...
      Majoring in the minor,why?
      It deflects the attention from where it is ,,,needed.
      Q rose above ALL that,my guess he knew more JLP party officials(first name basics) than he did PNP,yet Indecom under the JLP is the same Indecom under PNP.
      That is what we have been missing all along,getting the right person....
      Last edited by Rockman; April 17, 2014, 11:23 AM.

Comment

this thread is about INDECOM...if you want to talk about anancy stories mek a thread bout that...you and yuh comrades fight out the OCG & unnuh was a fight out INDECOM same way...yuh nuh shame...Minister of National Security & Senior member of the PNP attempting to throttle and Independent Police watchdog...unnuh disgust mi

Comment

Why do you insist on saying unuh("u andu comrades'??
          Is it because there is definitely a unuh in you?
          Think carefully before you talk,Indecom Iheld in high esteem from the get go,they gave me no reason to change...
          Gosh Bricktop,if you were a weed smoker then the fault could be squarely laid...,what isthe excuse??

Comment

you are a PNP...what else a must seh...unnuh fight out all the oversight branches that are setup...lie a telling?

Comment

It is no secret I have the utmost respect for Manley(maybe that is where the misconception..)but am I a rasta for respecting Bob too?
              You REALLY need to get out more often,there IS a whole World out there.

Comment

yuh defend Portia fockery pon here day in and day out...you are a comrade...a PNP...stand up behind yuh eediat party and doh be ashamed

Comment

Gosh,I was the one that brought attention to PJ owning properties outside in the US(his Atlanta home highend community,I voiced disapproval of every sitting Police Commissioner under the PNP administration.I sided with Heather Robinson,a party member that removed herself from what?
                  Adams and his killing army were made by the PNP,I am known for my disapproval of that creation.
                  While your disgust was largely about cost of trips and not having command of the engish language,mine was at the very heart,I made my opinion clear that the PNP has morphed into something entirely different(hideous )than what it was founded.

My defense of Portia is from my firm beliefs in gender equality.

Comment

Oh,I was critical of Peter Phillips over the covert signing..which facilitated the Dudus.....
                    Politicians are sick people,the only people more sickening are the followers.

Comment

Working...
                    X