No announcement yet.

The Vampiya's Chickens come home to roost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you really think that is missing to me?
    The thing is if we do not learn from our mistakes then we are likely to repeat those mistakes.
    It is scary that the same atmosphere exists today,it can easily happen again.
    Always wondered why the satellite/plane images of the TG incursion were not released in its entirety.It is tucked away in someone's back pocket for later use.
    You keep my secrets and I keep yours,I reall shudder to think what secrets the other party is bent on keeping.
    Did our Govt file an official request for all evidence pertaining to the TG incursion?
    It is really scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Do you really think that is missing to me?
      The thing is if we do not learn from our mistakes then we are likely to repeat those mistakes.
      It is scary that the same atmosphere exists today,it can easily happen again.
      Always wondered why the satellite/plane images of the TG incursion were not released in its entirety.It is tucked away in someone's back pocket for later use.
      You keep my secrets and I keep yours,I reall shudder to think what secrets the other party is bent on keeping.
      Did our Govt file an official request for all evidence pertaining to the TG incursion?
      It is really scary.
      whe yuh ah scared fah??

nutten nuh new or diffrant... standard operational procedure in effect
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Leave dem be Ben...dem nuh have too much sense enuh

Comment

Things exponentially got worse after it,can we really survive another round?
          Also,both parties are not worthy,true change comes from acknowledging that.....
          I say ban bot parties for the next 50 years.
          Can you imagine both parties are somuch alike all they have left are trivial issues;tek plane too much...
          We have been duped,bypassing the person in front of the mirror to vote for his reflection?
          We only have the facade of change.

Comment

The JLPNP is a pox on the nation....straight

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Leave dem be Ben...dem nuh have too much sense enuh
              You are either dishonest or clueless. First dudus then Kartel and now the inquiry you are about to be thrown under the bus by your own one more time.
              The JLP via their gunmen tried to assassinate Bob Marley. This did not go down well with many in the Garden to this day. There is a reason part of the Garden is known as Rasta City. This was the beginning of the end of the hegemony of the One Don. JLP or not nuff original Garden man never like that whether them can say it or not.

Comment

you realize that Desmond was upstairs conducting business and the yutes tried to rob the security detail of their phones right? Maybe you should switch to threaded view and spare me the anancy stories...bless

Comment

Rockman, I read through most of this thread.

You asked why I think Jamaica was incapable of managing the legalization of weed (locally).

From the nature of this thread [AS ONE EXAMPLE]...can you see why?
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You equate the ramblings on an internet Rum Bar thread to the management of ganja legalization?????????

Are you daft ...or inebriated perhaps??

Let's be charitable and say it's the latter

woooiiee

Comment

.....i wuz addressin' rockman....

thanks.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        .....i wuz addressin' rockman....

thanks.
                        well if ah suh guh find one private forum fi di two ah unnu

or

Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!!

Comment

I was addressing the attempt on Bob's life which I assumed you were commenting on since a few of the threads dealt with that. If you were not commenting on that then my apologies(no problem doing that) if you were, then my comment still stands. JLP gunmen attempted to assassinate Bob Marley and that is neither conjecture or rum bar talk.

Comment

threaded view...try it sometime

Comment

My guess is you are not giving due credits to your fellow ites.
                              Remember when X initiated the discussion,he was called weedhead by you and others even though Dr Henry Lowe was spared..
                              Isn't it strange that YOU are pointing fingers?
                              Legalization is about the state restoring order(having control),how the notion of having control can be a step in the wrong direction when the alternative is having none?

Comment

Hey my philosophy is that I can always learn from .... well anyone. Thanks for that insight on the threaded view.

Comment

Working...
                                X