I have been following the Russian/US dance on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been following the Russian/US dance on

Ukranie and I am convinced President Obama is on course to do a "Ben Ladin".

My thoughts go along the line of coordinated surgical strikes by air, sea and land. ...very close to war. Does Putin see it my way? ...and if he does, is he hell bent on going to war with the US.

I do not see how the US (i.e. President Obama) is not moving satellites, drones and other assets into position to strike into Russia. --- Pre-emptive strikes capability if any US incursion into Ukraine stirs acts that can be interpreted as Russian aggression or even attempts to prepare aggressive actions against the US.

Obama is too animated on the campaign trail and too quiet on the escalating tensions in Ukraine...it reminds of the tiger's stealth before striking! Obama's entire modus operandi --- from his springing into action as Presidential candidate...through his various political and military strikes are based on knocking the opponent off-balance and then pouncing.

I smell the World close to the brink!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Thats WW3 .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Karl;475694]Ukranie and I am convinced President Obama is on course to do a "Ben Ladin".

My thoughts go along the line of coordinated surgical strikes by air, sea and land. ...very close to war. Does Putin see it my way? ...and if he does, is he hell bent on going to war with the US.
      No one in their right mind is hell bent on a US-Russia war. Fortunately Both Putin and Obama appear to be in their right, rational mind at the moment

I do not see how the US (i.e. President Obama) is not moving satellites, drones and other assets into position to strike into Russia. --- Pre-emptive strikes capability if any US incursion into Ukraine stirs acts that can be interpreted as Russian aggression or even attempts to prepare aggressive actions against the US.
      Movement of military assets to "strike into Russia" as you put it... would be huge logistical operations if the force is to be effective against a strong foe like the Russian Federation. That logistical exercise would be both obvious and take a long time...months. It will be impossible to miss

Obama is too animated on the campaign trail and too quiet on the escalating tensions in Ukraine...it reminds of the tiger's stealth before striking! Obama's entire modus operandi --- from his springing into action as Presidential candidate...through his various political and military strikes are based on knocking the opponent off-balance and then pouncing.

I smell the World close to the brink!
      You may be watching too many silly Hollywood movies featuring American Superheroes... Captain America tuh di Whirl!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Europe's war. Africa nuh have a ting fi do wid it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The technocrats are very busy laying the foundation for war,with Russia being at its worst militarily speaking,the timing is just about right.
          Follow the press briefings of the various US diplomats,it is all about first trying what they know will fail and then....
          Not on Obama's watch is what I am hoping.

Comment

But if they go to war after Obama leaves office then he would be blamed for not acting sooner.

Note to self: call travel agent and put Russia 2018 on hold.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The outcome of that war would....
              The real power behind govt is the group that is constant,they are still there and the fascination with playing as a child with playing with plastic green soldiers..never dwindled.Then there are the shadowy scary figure with plans laced with contingency...waiting to be the difference.
              It is going to happen.

Comment

Dem alone a war

Comment

There is not much of a Russia-US dance going on. Russia is dancing and the US is beating up dem gum.

Obama ain't putting that mess on his legacy. Putin knows this.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Russia is just trying to keep the price of Oil up...

Critical Thinking...

Comment

I hope so! Obama is a hard man to read.
                      ...but someone here used to often repeat
                      past action is a predictor of future acts
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X