Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah!! Am I the only one that

rejoiced?

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

look suh...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Did the new season start? That youth needs to crash back down to earth. Rotten to the core.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"don't stop 'til you get enough" ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Did the new season start? That youth needs to crash back down to earth. Rotten to the core.
          Is a lucky thing I said nothing more. Episode 2 aired last night. Catch up before episode 3. Was upset after the red wedding .... but .....
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            look suh...
            Looks like a me alone tune in for the new season.

Comment

Yuh watch hit tuh?
              ...an Scandal an Vikings tuh?

wen coupled with football a nuh tv/cable watchin dat!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No sah, me is a On-Demand man. Nothing is better than running through back to back episodes. I'll catch up after episode 3.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X