• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Boss sings lika Bird: Informa Fi Live

17 Guns for freedom
    Police say Kartel offered info on wanted men, arms

Sunday, April 13, 2014

klansman gang said linked to Gaza murders

CONVICTED entertainer Vybz Kartel told the police the whereabouts of several wanted men in Portmore, St Catherine and provided the authorities with information that led to the recovery of 17 illegal firearms, a highly-placed police source has disclosed.

The move by the embattled entertainer was part of an effort to gain his freedom, or at least a vastly reduced prison sentence, the police said.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Dem coulda did low di life sentance den. Cho man!

Free Worl' Boss! Even liikle bit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is it really necessary for the police to be making this information public?

I mean really man, this is not called for and is not smart police work either.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mixed feelings,Kartel has not exhausted the appeal process and the JCF is known for employing disingenuous tactics to discredit "dons" in the custody of the State.It would also encourage others to talk.It would be interesting to hear what Finson has to say,albeit one should not assume he will be truthful.
        The clansman thingy is about cintract killings(Dyke Rd and any and everywhere in Portmore).
        More revelations to be made,Kartel sanctioned those murders.It would not have happened without Kartel involvement.
        All I want us Storm or another of the convicts to give a detailed confession of Lizard's murder and reveal Kartel's attempts to circumvent the State's case against him.
        The juicy details.

Comment

These police talking too much, and maybe even trying to get some people bummy instead of doing the work of getting these murderers. Why come to the public? so when they call name and shoot down these people, there is no outcry?

Foolishness them a gwaan with. So first them say him and him gang commit one hundred murder, and now them a talk bout him a sing. How self serving. get the wanted man dem and then talk in court.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Killing two birds with obe stone.
            Those tight pants youths from Gaza know they are no match fir the Klansman.
            Gaza mass exodus is imminent.
            It, more imoortantly,is the targeting of the infamous Klansman gang and given the recent push ti speedball the passing of anti gangs laws may very well be a plan being executed.
            Sammy the Bull was convinced by the authorities....,seems lije the same tactics are being employed.

Comment

It has been their "tactic" to try and discredit the convict even further. Good tactic? Jury still out on that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                These police talking too much, and maybe even trying to get some people bummy instead of doing the work of getting these murderers. Why come to the public? so when they call name and shoot down these people, there is no outcry?

Foolishness them a gwaan with. So first them say him and him gang commit one hundred murder, and now them a talk bout him a sing. How self serving. get the wanted man dem and then talk in court.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Didn't the police try the same strategy with Tesha Miller? Where is he now and have the demolished Klansman??? Vibez Kartel followers will scatter but they are still out there and walking free and maybe regrouping.

Police don't need to do their work in the media, do it by bringing these people to justice.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You're very simplistic in your reasoning

Police forces EVERYWHERE use the media... and media outlets EVERYWHERE use the police to get eyeballs on their product

You have a lot to learn it seems

Comment

Suh wen im cum hout a weh im a guh lib?

The cops have certainly dun a nuba pan im????
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

And I don't think I have a problem with this strategy.

His supporters are still too hardened in their support. You have to do that when yuh dealing with people like Dudus, Zeeks and those types.

Even Sterling still displaying the Gaza symbol. Somebody need to tell him it not cute anymore.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Really don't need your lecture. The Jamaican police force have been using it but have been convicting a few, they are more into propaganda than doing detective work and carry criminals to justice.

If you have an opinion fine I will hear you but I really don't need your lecture. Save it.

Comment

woieee...next week we gonna here how Kartel was a sniff coke and a f@ck b@tty...sheep dem a bleat

Comment

LOL...i was wondering when it would ome up,Jamaica still loves him (sterling)..the british media soon brush im up..lol
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X