No announcement yet.

The Cost of the Comrade Garrison Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudus by vurtue of being the most powerful crime figure had loooong arms,his foot soldiers spanned all sections of Jamaica.

Comment

The SOE resulted from the TG matter,TG was not affected by the declaration of SOE,it wasn't policed,wasn't made to follow rules from the SOE etc.It was ONLY after the incursion as largely Jthe rest of amaica had to suffer the restraints of the SOE but not TG...for which it was passed.

Comment

Yuh just yapping to be heard or yuh have a point ?

A strategy was formulated and campaign launched and bearing fruit.. the campaign was short circuited by Comrade power..

That is the topic at hand.. see if you can address our concerns.. check with Comrade HQ and get back to us...

Comment

Of importance,the JLP created the circumstances lwading to the SOE,akin to the then OM saying the then AG is acting independently only to later say he is going to tell her to sign the extradition papers.
          The JLP stumbled on the SOE.
          Were the criteria met for the SOE,and were the slated objectives achieved..?

Comment

When yuh ready to answer di question lemme know comrade.. query HQ and get back to us..

Comment

Maybe you do not like the answers ergo you chose to ignore them.
              Let me ask you this,would you agree that Golding(by default)caved into the wishes of the security force?
              Remember now,the commissioner of police implied Bruce was responsible for leaking the information...,and Seaga had concerns about Bruce not exerting authority and better judgement.
              I do not have to venture beyond the party to find views similar to mine..
              Seaga gave the police a list....

Comment

Working...
              X