Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's la lewis up

up to these days? need a good laugh..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

he is offering a reward for the whereabouts of Lizard who was seen recently in Ocho Rios...he is also now head of the Gaza Federation...

Comment

that means like he is a 17 star super nova general!

dang, nobody cy'an stop him ... unless kartel hear 'bout it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

gamma,if you ask me to name one song La Lewis did I wouldn't be able to do it,and I am sure I must have heard one.
        Twin of Twins are now into hedging bets,it is a terrible strategy with only short term gains.
        Sense there will be situations in which that decision will harm them.

Comment

what???!!! you never saw his collaboration with Adele??!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cl9I9twBEg

Comment

Was unable to play that song but I did play a two others.
            I definitely know at least two of his songs.
            I think he missed his calling,he should be into marketing.

Comment

a dat mi a seh ... if ever i need a pr person...

when you say "his" songs ... you mean that the lossest possible sense?!!

Comment

That is exactly what he is into, marketing himself! You think it was music?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I thought there would be even a little something but it is out of nothing.
                  Gwaan do yuh tings LA Lewis.

Comment

Correct,in fact the songs I listened were that of acclaimed artists(such as Beyonce) alongside LA Lewis.
                    If he has done sooo much with sooo little then Beres,Buju etc have not even scratched the surface.

Comment

Working...
                    X