Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaga's Tivoli Model: Beatings, Chaos, Degradation & Murder

... Seaga The Master taught Desmond The Slave well.... but not well enuff

Is Desmond McKenzie ready for another whipping?

Mark WIGNALL

Thursday, April 10, 2014

GOLDING... fared no better, although his time was limited (then) SEAGA... forced out in the 2000s by the diminution of his overall influence

IT is usually an impossibility to convince a politician that he should engage the gears in his brain before he presses on the accelerator controlling what emanates from his mouth.

Some years ago Desmond McKenzie felt the need to voice an excess of praise and adulation for the man who apparently made him, grew him, glossed him over, and gave him his political birth — Eddie Seaga.

Out of some Freudian need, or simply because he wanted to prove that Seaga's strength could best be expressed by a demonstration of his (McKenzie's) own weakness, Desmond admitted that Seaga gave him a public beating inside Tivoli Gardens. According to McKenzie, "Him beat mi bimshee!"
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Some residents are still under internal siege, but to a large extent it has been practised over such long a time that, maybe, some of them would not recognise freedom if they encountered it at midday in the bright of the tropical sun.

The template was long drawn and now even some residents with whom I spoke by telephone tell me that they miss Dudus. And why shouldn't they when there was 'peace' in his time.
    But some people still talking about the PNP's garrisons, as if numerical superiority counts for anything.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so they must not be talked about????
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mosiah ... get off it. i'm not sure what point can really be made...mother of all garrisons ok ... does that mean pnp garrisons ought not to be spoken about? get real man! it sounds so, so, so ...... partisan ... unless of course that is what you intended in which case you are asking not to be taken seriously on this issue.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You tek dis bredda seriously on any human rights/political issue.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

(Cough) Is X on this thread?

We should talk about all garrisons, and more than that, we should do something about them.

But I will not stop educating some of the verandah gum-beaters here that 13 PNP garrisons don't cause as much trouble as the Mother of all Garrisons. That Tivoli Gardens - Denham Town nexus must continue to be the focus of our law enforcement officers. Indeed we are not doing nearly enough to flush out the gunmen, many of whom, coincidentally, share the last name of Coke.

After that area is properly cleansed, the internecine communities in Montego Bay and Spanish Town, whose political stripes I do not know nor do I care to know, must be similarly sanitized.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Everything was so much better when the master was in charge. Leave tivoli alone. Proverbs predicted this would happen.

Comment

So is people wit the last name Coke who spray up PNP all over TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  Everything was so much better when the master was in charge. Leave tivoli alone. Proverbs predicted this would happen.
                  LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    But some people still talking about the PNP's garrisons, as if numerical superiority counts for anything.
                    PNP is a set a crooks... no different from the JLP.

Scratch dat...Maybe they're more sophisticated crooks

Comment

I think the Western Kingston war is smoke and mirrows,it is all about secession and deregulation.The war is about criminals vying for power.
                      Dudus loyalists are no sooner becoming PNP than the elders in TG that were disenfranchised...
                      Feelings could not have been more intense than it was at the immediate aftermath of the brutal TG incursion,where was the talk of jumping party lines?
                      Who stands to benefit from those deceptive tatics being employed?
                      A look at the players we have Desmond who in warp speed after the police/military operation before the infamous one saying the state agencies acted professionally.
                      The JLP party too finds itself having its worst relationship with TG.
                      The investigation of the security force incursion of TG has not been concluded.
                      It will not work,they cannot isolate the Coke family so as to absolve themselves of their atrocities.They can't erase the memory of the citizens of TG.
                      It will always be green,just the individuals will change,and those individuals are bent on preventing that.
                      We are mere pawns in this fierce internal battle.

Comment

Comrade.. tek time... look like yuh drinking yuh own coolaid..

ahm.. is Tivaarli still the 'Mother of all Garrisons' ?

Memba wi in 2014.. update the propaganda..

Kartel Gang based in Tivaarli ?

Comment

Sure hope Holness testifies at the inquiry. This should be interesting. We will soon have a more clearer understanding of the Tivoli development model. For the life of me I can't understand why LKY didn't have a chapter on said model in his book. Hopefully the critical thinkers of Belmont road can correct this glaring omission in their upcoming development manifesto. Help dem out nuh man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                            Sure hope Holness testifies at the inquiry. This should be interesting. We will soon have a more clearer understanding of the Tivoli development model. For the life of me I can't understand why LKY didn't have a chapter on said model in his book. Hopefully the critical thinkers of Belmont road can correct this glaring omission in their upcoming development manifesto. Help dem out nuh man.
                            LOL ... LKY did miss Tivarli wen im tour Yard .. Seaga's greatest Quixotic experiment. Even afta dat Vampya vank Tivarli still agguh run wild

Woooiiee ...Mi crocs!!
                            Last edited by Don1; April 12, 2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Mi hear seh di whola Singapore was one big LKY Garrison..

Only difference is dem nevah have 40 years of Economic Malpractice.. makes a big difference...

Comment

Working...
                              X