No announcement yet.

Gaza Man Crazy...No dem Insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you are in favour of the rubbishing the judicial system because you think someone is guilty? i still see you are quoting from tainted evidence...instructive

"I cannot vouch for the integrity of the data collected or the items received from Patrick Linton, as the phone was accessed by unauthorized personel while it was in his department"

woiee mi selectivity

Comment

So we should see a meaningful drop in the murder rate since they have arrested these folks?

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        So we should see a meaningful drop in the murder rate since they have arrested these folks?
        Didn't Bunting take the same stance bout Dudus, only to start crying bout divine intervention? We shall see.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          Not necessarily... nature abhors a vacuum

They'll always be replacements for scum like Kartel especially when so many fools support the fcukery..
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

why the commissioner don't just provide evidence against him?

Comment

It is probably 99 murders,not sure if the police factor the fact he was found not guilty in tge Bossy murder.
              I always wondered wht Todd(his former business partner)know about Kartel to beloeve Kartel is a risk to his life.Sure enough in hindsight it is clear Todd has good reason to be fearful.

Comment

after? i thought we said that what happened after not relevant to the case?

i must admit that that statement is beyond the plae and i think kartel could mek a money offa dat defamatory statement. truth however is an excuplatory defence.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

stop it gamma...this has been happening since he was arrested...remember the cell phones that were found in his cell...yeah...the same ones that were never there...remember the illegal ipod he had...yeah...the same one he got permission from the warden to have...remember the press release during the trial...yeah the same ones that had the judge summon the commissioner to court to admonish him about...now AFTER the trial the commish is telling us that Kartel is responsible for 100 murders...not suspected of...not under investigation for...you know there is an appeal coming up right...it is not over...you really don't see a problem here?

Comment

How does removing 4 gang members mean that we will see a drop in crime? Indeed, it's more likely it might go up as others try to assume leadership roles. The shoes are still out there, no?

Bricky, how many murders have been attributed to Dudus?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

none as far as I know...he is in jail for drug offences...unless you know something the US Department of Justice doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        How does removing 4 gang members mean that we will see a drop in crime? Indeed, it's more likely it might go up as others try to assume leadership roles. The shoes are still out there, no?

Bricky, how many murders have been attributed to Dudus?
                        That's like asking how many murders was Al Capone jailed for?? Ans: Zero. No one would testify against him
                        We all know he was convicted of tax evasion although he was implicated in dozens if not hundreds of murders

One gets vermin like "Chris" off the street by any legal means necessary

Mission Accomplished courtesy of Hero Petah

Fervet Opus in Campis
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

you really read what i said?

the cell phone ipod etc is all news to me ... but if you read again, this last statement is really beyond the pale...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If this is true then Kartel will still be calling the shots from prison (pun intended) for some time to come.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Todd clearly made a very smart decision to walk away from the partnership.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yup....

Comment

Working...
                                X