X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portia & AJ whackers tell me what you make of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Q-2XmfhOs
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

How much dat show cost us ?

Interested in the ROI...

Comment

Your thoughts.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

what happen ? those don't qualify as thoughts ???

Comment

I thought you might want to expound on it.

Comment

I would rather stick to the essence...

Comment

No desire to go to Ethiopia.

Morrocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Namibia, Botswana, Uganda, Congo, Zanzibar, RSA, Cape Verde, Nigeria and maybe Sierra Leone appeals to me.

Comment

So you nuh want fe see the Throne of King Selassie, and fe go near the Ark of the Covenant?

Heathen! DWL
                Last edited by Islandman; April 10, 2014, 11:46 AM.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ithiopia fuss mi ah guh.. resting place of di ARK !!

Axum wi seh !

Comment

Working...
                  X